Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Good morning,I imagined that you would not give me the answers to all my statements, but that you would give me an answer of very marginal circumstances. This suggests that you are not a serious company.However, after trying version 1.5, as you asked me, I can only confirm my revulsion for this update which completely changes this game. it's completely another game! was this the desired result?Moreover:1 in 24 hours of play starting from Sao Paulo, I could barely queue the construction of 5 arti…

• Release Notes - 2020-05-19

Sasa Cigo - - News

Good morning,I imagined that you would not give me the answers to all my statements, but that you would give me an answer of very marginal circumstances. This suggests that you are not a serious company.However, after trying version 1.5, as you asked me, I can only confirm my revulsion for this update which completely changes this game. it's completely another game! was this the desired result?Moreover:1 in 24 hours of play starting from Sao Paulo, I could barely queue the construction of 5 arti…

• Release Notes - 2020-05-19

Sasa Cigo - - News

Good evening, sorry for any spelling mistakes but English is not my native language. In the game I am Sasa Cigo and I am the rank 30 in the world. This is only to say that I am one of your longest running and most active players. I have always remained silent but now I want to have my say after careful analysis. I don't know what your polls say, but I seem to understand anyone who talks that version 1.5 doesn't like anyone. Do you really want to transform this game like many others that are on t…

• Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5

Sasa Cigo - - News

Hello with this new update my girlfriend will be very happy! I will have much more time to be with her since I will stop playing. Why ruin a nice game this way? Has anyone proposed and made the changes ever played? it's very ugly.

• Technology advancements

Sasa Cigo - - News

I pay for this? graffic of 1998?

• Technology advancements

Sasa Cigo - - News

New design? If he stays that way, I'll definitely stop playing. And from what I feel I will not be the only one. Thank you for ruining the game. The only positive thing is the wider zoom. Everything else to cancel. Nuova grafica? Se rimane così sicuramente smetterò di giocare. E da quello che sento non sarò l'unico. Grazie per aver rovinato il gioco. L'unica cosa positiva è lo zoom più ampio. Tutto il resto da cancellare.