Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I know that spies can intercept standard messages, but what are their limits in regards to anonymous messages? For instance, person A anonymously messages person B, and person C has enough spies in both A and B to get any communications. Could person C see that A sent the message and to whom? I assume C could see what B received, but that it would still be marked anonymous.

• Replying once more because I found the cause of the supply drop notification issue. It was due to AdBlock extension for Chrome blocking it as a pop up. So, for the sake of making this clean and useful for future people, Supply Drop Info Notifications don't show; AdBlock extension for Chrome blocking it as a pop up Rocket Arrival Time "Displaying the arrival time of rockets if on our suggestions list and may be implemented in the future." Chat Box "Chat can already be resized by clicking and drag…

• Quote from freezy: “Collecting Supply drops should trigger a popup telling you what was inside. if this is not triggered, please submit a bug report with a description what you did and on which device etc. Displaying the arrival time of rockets if on our suggestions list and may be implemented in the future. Chat can already be resized by clicking and dragging the upper right corner. ” Thank you for the update. I will submit a report, as while a few weeks ago I would reliably get that popup, tha…

• For whatever reason, I haven't gotten that usual pop-up for the last 3 or 4 supply drops, which has led to this frustration. It seems like such a basic thing to just show me a history of what was actually received. For the rockets, I agree. I'm winding down a 100 player match where it was literally decided by me timing rockets to take out an opponents' multiple 20-30 stacks of bombers (he was using lots of gold). It got to where to gauge, I put a notch on a paper for roughly 20 minutes flight ti…

• *Edited with responses/resolutions* Supply Drop Info Often times when I receive a drop, there is no mention of what was received. Even on mobile, it just shows the supply drop icon, but not what was in it. This seems like a simple enough fix, and when supply drops can be what ignites wars, it makes no sense that I can't even see what was in it. AdBlock extension for Chrome was blocking it as a pop up. Worked when the domain was whitelisted. No word on implementing supply drop history. Rocket Arr…

• Right now, the AI seems to be an annoying placeholder. I think the game could greatly benefit by having the AI act a bit more independently, as by declaring war on neighboring AI players or actual players. While this bills itself as an MMo strategy game, not everyone has the time to check a game regularly every day, and in addition to gold usage, this puts casual players at a disadvantage from those who treat the game like it's their job. By giving AI a more active role, this could allow for ver…