Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have tried to issue a challenge to an alliance from my alliance and I am not given an option to challenge. I can do it for other alliances but not this one. Anybody know why that might be. Yes I am an officer in my alliance and yes I can challenge other ones just not this one.

• Cerebus is looking for a few good members. We are a very tight knit group that enjoys playing maps together. We are looking for a couple new members to our group. The requirements are below. You can live anywhere in the world but English is mandatory in for us. In game mail myself to apply. English speaking alliance. Our rules: * You must have discord to communicate. No discord? Either get it or don't apply. * Must be active in the game. We get vacations happen but without letting leadership kno…

• Cerberus is interested. If you have discord I am nonyabusiness#5505. Otherwise mail me and we can discuss. Looking for a no gold allowed challenge.

• Cerberus is interested. nonyabusiness#5505

• Great suggestions Lawrence. I think 1 is the most effective as that is a tough stack. I would caution rail guns as they eat a lot of daily resources. I love the range I hate the upkeep.

• Control the skies control the game.

• There is something now for players who start a match and do nothing. If they are inactive for the first hour then the system drops them from the game. It has happened to me when I was trying to join a game and because of bad cell coverage I was unable to get into it. The system booted me out of that game and left me a mail telling me I was kicked for not doing anything. That doesn't solve the problem of people who join the game, maybe move some troops or build something and then go inactive. I w…

• Quote from Edepedable: “Its not like SP artillery at all, that has a different armor class. Its just a way to make slow units faster so that they can compete with the mechanized tree gaining a lot of speed throughout their upgrades. Making them depend on another unit for their speed brings some tactical planning, doing research differently perhaps and balance to the game. Its quite different from SP artillery. ” I like this idea and think the reasoning is very sound. However, I would wonder how …

• Cheating

Axispow - - Bug Reports and Issues

I could see it being more likely if the map allows you to see players before you choose your country. If that is not the case then yeah that seems fishy. However, if they are not sharing an IP address I don't know how you really prove that this is not some really big and interesting coincidence.

• Internal game kills

Axispow - - Questions and Answers

Thank you very much Sir!

• Bytro & Fair Play

I guess first, are you sure he was a high level staffer? I have played with people who tried that to get people to lay off them. Nothing ever came of it so either they were full of crap or they never intended to do something anyhow. If this was a high level staffer then you should find someone who is higher and report it. That is a sure fire way to kill this game and more importantly to them, kill people from spending gold. As for gold spending, I just don't get it. Yes its in the game and yes i…

• Rude players

Axispow - - General Discussions

I have seen the rude players. Personally I am very nice to everyone (in message) but once they are a jerk I go out of my way to be just a little bit more of a jerk. God help them if I start to win because then the taunts really come out. If we are fighting and everyone is being nice and respectful I am the same. I have emailed players before and told them what a great move they made and how I never saw that attack coming. I then took my beating like a man and learned from it. I am amazed at how …

• Internal game kills

I am hoping someone here can answer if internal game kills count on your stats. We are planning an internal game but no one is sure if the player kills we get will affect our averages and rankings. Thank you for your answers. J.B. Culpepper