Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 226.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's not complicated. Events in the article bodies like province captures are reported in Game Time. The time at the top of the article is reported in the player's local time.

• I got the same estimate

• CoW 2.0 - Part Two

Nooberium - - News

Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Nooberium: “Adding the grid is a nice touch too. ” I hope you're not being serious. ” It has value. Matters not to me if anyone else sees that.

• The "area of effect" is a km measurement -- thought I read somewhere once it's 5 km. The time saved by teleport is more for slower units and less for faster units. Speeds are terrain dependent.

• CoW 2.0 - Part Two

Nooberium - - News

@freezy wrote: "Thanksfor the feedback, but this part didnt change with this update, it wasintroduced with the new client weeks ago? We will consider it, but wealso have to consider smaller screens and mobile screens and want tomake it consistent. Usually elements in the interface are compromisesintended to work on most screens. Anotherreason for the k was to decrease cognitive load, less numbers to dealwith at once. I know for the experienced players in these forums suchreasons read kinda stran…

• Ship names

Nooberium - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yes it's back. Once I played Ethiopia and a player named a BB "F*** Ethiopia." I took it as a compliment and was just added fun to kill it.

• morale influences

Umm ... Propaganda Offices

• Random? Hard to believe there isn't some unknown game mechanism.

• I said it wasn't verified and you stated definitively that it's false. Nuff said.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Actually it is a favorite tactic of mine, to keep OUT of sight from the enemy but IN combat range, which happens when the circles overlap JUST a little bit and there are no other spotters around. His planes get shot down and he doesn't understand how. So yeah, I'm 100% sure that overlapping is enough. You try it, squirrel, and see for yourself. ” Squirrel - This is how i killed Ruy's air force way back when (note - he left them on patrol during his nap) I thought I rea…

• I have wondered about this for a long time. Didn't happen a lot, but my observations suggest the province goes to the attacker that fired the first shot - not the last shot.

• On land and sea, ordering attack on a moving unit sends the attacker to the defender's location when the order is given. At arrival, it will automatically re=target the defender at its current location. This will happen repeatedly until engagement or new orders. Should work the same way in the air - Keep retargeting until engagement or defender out of range. Any teleportation is a bug.

• 19 ruler lines

Nooberium - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hmmm. I counted 20

• CoW 2.0 - Part Two

Nooberium - - News

The resource bar could be displayed more clearly (Chrome browser). Hourly rates show normally, but Resource amounts do not show units. Strangely, they are shown in 1k units rounded to the nearest 10. Please just show the number and forget the k. All the unit costs are listed that way. While I'm at it, please restore the original spacing. Was not an improvement to space them so far apart.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Yes, they can be used very efficiently though it isn't easy to handle them. Apart from destroying industry, which is always questionable (you rather conquer it and use it yourself), it's main use is in an advanced air war. You can gain the upper tactical hand, and sometimes even reduce entire enemy air base to a bunch of sorry trucks, if you manage to destroy their air base at the right moment. They are like having a fire extinguisher in your apparent: most of the time…

• Maybe it' designed that way to make you either upgrade or move as convoy. Diabolical.

• deeper coordination

I always thought if ground troops inside an Interceptor patrol circle are attacked by air, then the Interceptors defend.

• Capitals

Maybe AI should rebuild Capitol because it improves its economy.

• CoW 2.0 - Part Two

Nooberium - - News

Adding the grid is a nice touch too.

• CoW 2.0 - Part Two

Nooberium - - News

It made logical sense to put the full screen button in the map controls. It did. That's fine, but if it must be there please also restore it to the top bar - it wasn't cluttered. I have to use it a lot and now have to click twice - increases the annoyance factor. But that's minor compared to one of the BEST improvements all year. Now I can turn off sprites when they block the view of other elements like roads. Fixes my pet peeve from 1.0