Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoW Pet Peeves?!?!

PFM12 - - Off Topic

None of the above, but inactive and players without knowledge (or interest) in the game mechanics, due to alternative ways of winning.

• On Alliances and Games

PFM12 - - Questions and Answers

It is just as discouraging to join a 100 map with your alliance mates and get no opposition. The main reason for alliances are that you want to play with your friends (somehow close to each others), preferable on large maps that benefits all aspects of the very fine and elaborated game-mechanics My wish is that Bytro some day makes a 100 map for several alliances/teams of max 5 players, with choose country and no gold....similar to the Dirty Dozen, but with smaller teams (5 max) and with choose …

• Hi MarkAchkar Thanks for approaching me, but before you let me join you, please look up my name on wikipedia Cheers Juan Pujol García

• If you can guarantee that I get to fight in all your World Cup matches, then I would gladly join you With kind regards Juan Pujol García

• Beer and Titties

PFM12 - - Alliance Introductions

Everything is going just fine A few words about B&T: Grown ups, very dedicated when in a map, focus on alliance challenges and the upcoming Alliance world cup, but the main goal is to have fun and win by using our skills, team work and understanding of the game mechanics. If interested, then send me a mail or apply for membership. PS. We use discord.

• Beer and Titties

PFM12 - - Alliance Introductions

Do you like this game because of the skill it requires to win without using gold? Are you able to drink beers and play at the same time? Perhaps looking for other serious players? Then join us in Beer and Titties, probably the best alliance in the world! CHEERS PFM12

• Pay to Play games

PFM12 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I know the feeling......you could join an alliance and play alliance challenges instead? Normally they are agreed to be played without using gold.....and with a little luck, we will soon have an alliance league up and running BTW, Beer and Titties are looking for new members....and a new alliance challenge..... Cheers

• We would be honoured to fight against you in a month or six weeks, please contact me when you are ready, Cheers

• .....................Is There No One Else!

• Hi Hurricane Beer and Titties are ready for a challenge, please contact me if you are interested in a fight.....only way to gain real experience is by fighting real battles Cheers

• Beer and Titties are looking for a challenge with (preferable) these rules: No gold 5 vs. 510 map Europe, Road to War 4 days peacetime for human2 days peacetime for neutral nations Country selection :Random The game starts when full and last two players (one from each alliance) join at a set date and time With password Language: English Cheers

• Beer and Titties are looking for a new member! Do you love CoW? But are tired of Gold Spammers and inactive players?Then perhaps we have what you need; we are four ,very active, grownups with focus on "No gold" alliance challenges, but we need a fifth member.......we just have a few demands: 1. Being able to chat in english on Discord. 2. Being able to log on via mobile/PC while at work (in breaks) when in alliance challenges. 3. Have the time needed to play (almost) every day when in alliance c…