Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't sell goods

G. Dickson - - Bug Reports and Issues

I'm in game number 2827589 and have been trying for 3 days to sell goods. I have over 100,000 and am attempting to sell just a few thousand and below the average sales price. Every time I try I enter the sell order but nothing happens. My offer doesn't appear and my stock isn't depleted and I don't make the money. All other market aspects seem to work fine.

• Fire control

G. Dickson - - Questions and Answers

I recently upgraded to High Command and have tried using the fire control for my subs especially. One of my enemies has been delivering large numbers of troops yo my provinces and the geography is such that he MUST pass through a narrow strait. I now have 10 subs in that straight all with fire control set to attack any enemy within range. Still he gets throughh. What am I doing wrong?

• Achievement rewards

OK, I understand. Thanks for your help as usual!

• Achievement rewards

The Carpet bombing achievement says to "Defeat enemy units with tac. bombers" I've now defeated 3 different enemy units and my total hasn't changed. Do I have to defeat particular types of enemy units to meet the totals required?

• When the leader of the coalition that I am in dropped out of the game, I became the new leader. As such, I wish to let a new member join the coalition and he has applied twice but I can't find how to accept him in.

• Uprisings

What's with all of the uprisings? I had nearly 30 yesterday alone. I often have over 15 from many different nations. I can understand a few, but 30? And why aren't any of my lost provinces returning to me?

• Can't attack

There is an enemy submarine idle in the South China Sea. I have tried to attack it with 2 separate submarines. Each time I get the lightning indication that I have chosen a target and when I attack I get the red circle with the lightning bolt inside. But then the red circle goes out and no damage is done. What's happening?