Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 337.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Disband Troops

eruth - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Seaexplorer99: “what if your at peace ” Then go to war.

• Inactive players are not open slots. Only completely AI nations are open slots.

• Quote from schaep: “Several suggestions: - Create a gold transactions overview like the market transactions, but then for gold. On game level and account level (shows of all games, which games). I'm sometimes puzzled as why I gained or lost gold. - Notifications of troop loss show notes like "Troop N25 is killed by troop Y13". Ok... fine, tell me nothing. Several suggestions to solve this: - Short term improvement: either show troop type or location where this happened and link to it like the ot…

• My NAVY on the ground

eruth - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from RessRossoo: “My ticket was Submitted 96 Hr ago ” As freezy said, you have to submit a ticket that includes all of the information he asked for in that post. If your original ticket didn't include that information then it will never get taken care of.

• Account banned

Quote from Major Batraa: “What is ticket ? I'm playing first time this game . And I don't no anything about that . I'm offline from 3 days in my game . And I think someone attack on me game . I want to play . Help me . Do anything fast ” Bug report, but you can submit anything through it. If you've lost a game, never fear; you can just join a new one. It's frustrating to lose through no fault of your own, I know, but sometimes that's just how it is.

• My NAVY on the ground

Quote from RessRossoo: “Ships were located in the Bering sea, between two continents. I’m really disappointed. My ticket was initialized on the local map 96 hr ago, with no response/ reaction. This really damages my experience with this game. This is not a single unit or a few units. All flootila stack on the ground 25 different types of ships and 18 planes that base on these ships. Total of 43 units stack.This is an absolutely unacceptable level of procrastination.I was patient for a long time,…

• Account banned

Quote from Major Batraa: “Tickets ? I can't understand ” A ticket is a request for help from the support staff. A bug report, for example. The problem, in case you hadn't already figured it out, is that you can use the same accounts in s1914 and CoW (and CoN and NWE), so if you have your s1914 account open CoW will detect that there is another CoW account from the same IP address (because that account could be used in CoW) and decide you're cheating. Once you get your accounts back you should pr…

• Quote from Edepedable: “Hello fellow player, I personally don't think the Netherlands needs to be on historical maps. Or any other maps to be honest. The Netherlands as a country played absolutely no significant role during the second world war. On top of that, its military also did not do anything worth mentioning during the second world war. I understand that it would be fun to play with your own country. It just would not make any sense on historical maps around the time of the second world w…

• Allowing you to get out of consequences just because you're rich is called bribery and corruption.

• Guess the plane

eruth - - Off Topic

Quote from Nn gg: “level 1 clues: -fighter plane -single engine -single tail -in Japan they went for strafing rounds ” P-51? F6F and F4U are correct even if they aren't the one you're looking for.

• Battleship vs planes

Planes are assumed to be capable of scrambling at a moment's notice unless they are refueling.

• Battleship vs planes

Quote from RiverWolf74: “I sent a stack of abattleship and a sub, both units at 100% hitpoints. I sent them to attack some planes that were on the ground on a coastal city. the planes werent patrolling or attacking anything. the battleship was supposed to arrive to attack in a hour. 6 hours later i check again and no damage was done. ” This would be because the aircraft are still counted as aircraft when on the ground unless they are refueling. Since attacking vs aircraft is not the done thing, …

• Barracks Icon

Quote from bigboss_ironfist: “Does anyone get annoyed that when expansionism is successful, that there is heaps of provinces to maintain, you might like to know if there is an active or damaged barracks within those provinces you have. To display a barracks icon would be easier to maintain large nations, especially if they can be switched off and no longer come as a food cost. ” As riverwolf said open up the province tab and then click on the top bar just above the leftmost column that displays …

• New function

Quote from Death__Phoenix: “Ok that makes a lot of sense I didn’t know that it has been suggest so many times but it’s kind of annoying that the AI builds stuff in random provinces and it’s just there until you repair it. ” Why is that annoying? Infra & industry just provide free resource & money boosts, airfields expand your air capabilities, forts increase your morale, and barracks & dockyards provide boosts and can be turned off (they give a portion of their boost but cost no upkeep if damage…

• Guess the plane

eruth - - Off Topic

Quote from Nn gg: “clues: -controlled by CIA -made during The Cold War -flew over the Soviet Union -some got shot down by the SA2 missiles try not to use the internet! ” Very obviously the U2.

• New function

This has been suggested many times before. The problem is that players would then destroy all buildings that were about to fall, thus making conquest much less rewarding because you'd only ever conquer empty provinces. It's really no use arguing about exactly how this would work because it's all been said before; if Bytro didn't do it when sally, bob, joe, alex, sam, and all their cousins suggested it, they won't do it for you.

• Quote from Undaunted: “I sent 2 group attack bombers including each of them 10 planes to destroy 7 mechanized ınfantries mechanized infantries level 2 and attack bombers level 2 mechanized infantries were in non-core provinces at the beginning mechanized infantries had %100 morale and 2 attack bomber group had %90 morale after fighting mechanized infantries %78 morale no lose units and attack bomber groups has %48 and %50 morale no lose units I cant understand mechanics of this game anti airs co…

• Quote from Rois: “A - i was lucky to pose a threat ...B - i think you are wrong . In game there is also : '' The world's most dreaded nations A public-opinion poll revealed that the following nations are the most feared: 1st: USA, President rogue95 2nd: Japan, Prime Minister Drblyatt 3rd: British India, Viceroy player123546 4th: Turkey, Prime Minister Laurenz12 5th: Manchukuo, Emperor Rois 6th: Australia, Prime Minister warpro8008 '' This info lead to ideea that there is some sort OF FIXED count…

• Guess the plane

eruth - - Off Topic

Quote from Nn gg: “level 1: omg damn god it’s so easy. I will still let u Guess it firstLevel 2: answer: P38 lighting. Thank god u r one of those who remember that plane ” Could you please clarify what you meant by 'in japan' then? Quote from Nn gg: “clues: -used by US navy -manufactured by “Martin” -it is a dive bomber/torpedo bomber -introduced in 1931 ” Gonna feel really stupid when I find out the answer. Quote from Nn gg: “clue: -American fighter -retired in November 1943 -introduced in 1936…

• Strategy: Early Game

eruth - - General Discussions

I have a few issues: INFANTRY: You should abandon regular infantry once you can in favor of motorized infantry. It is stronger and faster. MILITIA: I care less about Militia's atrocious combat ability than it's speed. Their turtle speed means that artillery and air power can get more hits on them and, if they are heading for my capital, I can just bypass them with my own armour, take your capital, and then come back to finish them off (slight hyperbole, but only slight). Speed matters a lot in C…