Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Michael Westerdahl: “As people said: This is not Call of War anymore. This is not some supremacy 1 thing that leaves the actual game intact, no... you are removing core mechanics of an game. Changeing Research speeds, economics. Joined with my account 2015. Did not even know about the forum for an long while so hence why this account is rather new compared to what my in game account is. Why not make this a separate game (Respect to Rrred that said that before me)? Like you did with Su…

• The Ultimate War

SirKebabington - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Quote from Conqueror2.0: “I hope they fix whatever was wrong with The Ultimate War map soon. That was probably one of my favorite maps of all time and I hope they won't take it down completely. ” Same here, I really enjoyed the map, do you know what was wrong with it anyways?

• Real COW usernames

SirKebabington - - General Discussions

Thank you, I'll do my upmost best in that regard.

• Real COW usernames

SirKebabington - - General Discussions

SirKebabington Same as on this forum. Also, this is my first forum post, huzzah. You'll notice I have a tendency to join Many games, way too many actually.