Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• U: United N: Nations I: International T: Taskforce We are U.N.I.T, we play the game, we don't play games. We don't care about your land. We are not intimidated by your armies. Your production abilities will not scare us. Play nice and so will we, play poorly and we will return the favor. Respect, Honor, Team-Work, Strength & Unity. We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets. We shall never surrender. We will work as one, …

• Coalitions

vFallenAngelx - - Questions and Answers

Press Coalition symbol top left , go to my coalition, scroll down to the bottom and 'Quit Coalition"

• Level Reset

vFallenAngelx - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Sasri: “I forwarded it, someone will look into it as soon as possible. Sorry ” Thanks a lot, i am now back to level 42, the bug is when you open the mobile version it resets the level, so i will not open the mobile version, thanks a lot mate all is well

• Level Reset

Quote from Sasri: “Are you sure that it did reset? If it changes just by one or two level it could have been after the fix that your level was too high than it should have been. Using the mobile version should not have any effect on your rank. ” Yes I'm sure it reset, i was level 42, Then reset to level 0, I'm now level 19-20 just from playing but i should be like rank 44-47 now!

• Level Reset

Quote from Sasri: “Quote from vFallenAngelx: “Hey guys, the bug is whenever you go onto the mobile version of the game, my Level reset again ” Hey can you tell me your username or is it the same as in the forum? ” Same as the forum mate

• Level Reset

Hey guys, the bug is whenever you go onto the mobile version of the game, my Level reset again

• Level Reset

I was playing the game, and my level jumped back up infront of my eyes haha it said +22,000 or something

• Level Reset

I have had the same problem! was level 41 also i think or 42, wasn't paying attention but i am now back to level 1 and levelling up again!

• Hi I'm looking to join an alliance that participates in alliance wars or plays on the same map. I only speak english and so far I'm good at the game i just won 1 and I'm coming in the top 5 for the other 5 games i have going right now. Am active nearly everyday and yeah looking for a good alliance :-))))

• Whats the alliances name ? and is it int ?