Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uhh, i didn't know that there was a bug and I spent some of the gold. Can you guys like reverse that cuz that is unfair.

• New Event - All Countries: All In

Iczz - - News

I like this game mode but I don't play it that much because find myself bringing down my K/D especially if you are a small country. It's a good game mode but i like to save my K/D more

• This thread will prove that germany can be defeated

• Uh, I have beat germany as poland and I have a whole thread about it...

• General

Iczz - - Off Topic

What about Robert E. Lee, Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, Julius Caesar?

• Invisible Units?

Iczz - - Bug Reports and Issues

I am here because I have been playing with "Invisible Units." This sounds weird but it is true. For an example, I log into a game and I press on my infantry unit is a province, when I "x" out of the unit, it just disappears. This is so weird since either I have to be spamming the area to find it again or I have to reload the page or exit out the tab and go back into my game. Another problem that is a little worse is when I log into a game and I all of a sudden have no units. This was weird at th…

• Level

Iczz - - Questions and Answers

I am playing an Antartica map right now with @MadMike69 (he is in my alliance) and we are just watching 3 countries that are lvl 20 and below spending gold like crazy because the winning bonus incredible. I don't like to use gold, ruins the fun of the "real-time" part of the game.... Nevertheless, it is a fun and balanced game and the AI is pretty smart in my opinion.

• Could you add the SBDE on paratroopers?

• All In event

Iczz - - Questions and Answers

Why is the event still going? I thought it finished.

• Spectating Games Idea

Iczz - - Suggestions / Criticism

Hello, I am here to introduce another aspect of CoW. This is called spectating (most of you should now what this means). Sometimes, I would love to share my game number to friends to show how good I am doing. Before you get all questionable, the spectator cannot interact and see all nations troops and etc. All they can do is look at the newspaper and coalition tab and see thee countries. I would love the idea of spectating. Any suggestions would be nice.

• The Free Hungary Theory

Iczz - - Off Topic

You just exposed Bytro.

• New Event - 1944: Endgame

Iczz - - News

Same here, I am in a game with Byzantine and I am the Baltic and he is the Ukrainian Front. First off, the Ukraines start off with like 700+ oil! Second, compared to the amount of troops USSR had in ww2 and now in this game is not CLOSE to right. Stalin had millions of men to throw at battle yet I, the Baltic front, start off with 9 units. PLUS, Centre Germany attacks us from the start of the game. So now, We have to defend each other and now Belorussia got destroyed and went inactive. Currently…

• Lol, i meat 5k gold, 5 gold is nothing

• Notre Dame

Iczz - - Off Topic

No yet, but do you know how many churches are being bombed in the middle east present day? Where my dad used to live in Iraq, there used to be hundreds of churches, ow there are practically none.

• Clear your cache, check your internet connection, make sure browser is compatible. Try those different solutions.

• Precision Command Tools

Iczz - - News

Ok, I just tried my map and it is fixed now! Thank you for helping me out.

• Notre Dame

Iczz - - Off Topic

Yes, it is sad what happened to the church.

• no, a lot of people(including me) has experienced the problem, Bytro would not give out gold like that...

• Precision Command Tools

Iczz - - News

Yeah, 2 bugs so far, not being able to click on units past the seam on pacific ocean and sometimes, my units go invisible and I have to reload the page to see them.

• looks like you haven't touched it since...