Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 249.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from one_leaf: “This is important. Also know that if that player had that many tacs by day 7, they've invested pretty much all of their manpower into their airforce, and probably have literally no other substance to their army. It's a gamble. It works for them as long as you don't invest in a worthy counter production(and stack them). Like @K.Rokossovski wrote, you need stacks, not individuals. Either of interceptors or AA. Infantry AA is super cheap, even when researched, has a crazy city…

• Quote from dw98: “Hard to take you serious when you cant spell check ” damn you really got him there.

• I just got absolutely destroyed by a player who was using massive stacks of tactical bombers. He had about 23 level 3 or four tactical bombers split into 3 stacks with 11, 8, and 4. Idk how he had so many by day 7 but that's besides the point. I tried to counter with 2 or 3 level two interceptors, but they were basically insta killed. My anti-air died before it could inflict significant damage. Is there anything else I could do? Should I upgrade anti-air more and use more interceptors? He attack…

• Hey, how do i best use interceptors to best counter enemy bombers? Normally I patrol them over the target I'm protecting, then when the bombers come in range to attack again, I order my interceptors to attack the incoming bombers. However the drawback is that sometimes I forget to check at the right time, and then I don't order my interceptors to attack the bombers. Also, when I'm asleep I can't control the interceptors. Is there some way I could avoid this? If I just patrol my interceptors over…

• Pan-Asian

T-3PO - - Questions and Answers

Hey, what are some quick tips for pan-asian doctrines? It's my first time playing as them. I'm thinking of using highly upgraded infantry and light tanks. Any other tips or advice?

• Everybody has their own play styles that work, especially depending on doctrine. Personally, I normally use the communist doctrine, with a heavy emphasis on Rocket Artillery and Air Force. My goal is to build many small armies of 10 troops all featuring SP 1 anti-air, and then a combination of medium tanks and motorized infantry. Mechanized is also very good. Most of my armies are accompanied by an artillery regiment featuring rocket artillery (SP or Normal) and SP Anti-Air. Then I build 2 or 3 …

• My armies normally have a huge branch of rocket artillery and air force mainly. It makes the game so much easier, in my experience, when you can hit enemies first without necessarily engaging and losing troops yourself. I guess I also focus on motorized infantry next.

• I just go straight to rocket artillery. Much better against infantry and light armor than Artillery is. Not too much worse against Heavy armor. A little bit more expensive but worth it to me. If it's just between RR and artillery I would go for artillery in stacks. Faster, cheaper, quicker to produce.

• Game Timers

T-3PO - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from freezy: “The runime depends on the map actually, bigger maps have longer runtimes. According to our stats the vast majority of games finishes well before the fixed runtimes. ” Yeah I understand. I didn't really know how many games there were since you changed the rules to High Command only. But would it be feasible to do it for coalition games since they're likely a lot less common and a lot more active? Quote: “I understand that it limits super long lasting games. But having a last b…

• Game Timers

Quote from cycle9: “Since bystro is encouraging the pre-teen crowd on their mobile fones, the drop out rate has increased to the point that limiting games to 30 or so days is necessary to reduce server load. look for even shorter day limit in the future. ” makes sense, but from my experience and I feel like others, alliance games are more constistently active and could benefit from having longer run times.

• Game Timers

This might just be me, but I feel like the automatic game endings have ruined the game a little bit. Every once in a while, me and my friends all join an alliance game and play in these crazy games that have crazy betrayals, massive wars and are a lot of fun. Our first ever game lasted 100 days (we all sucked.) It was crazy fun, as we had tons of skirmishes, one day wars, stalemates, stuff like that. Pretty realistic of what it would look like if a very divided Europe went to war. If not realist…

• I paid for gold and the only option for making games are Europe ones. WHy can't I make a map for the whole word?

• y'all cringe af

• Cruisers and Naval Bombers

So the other day, I launched a single bomber at a stack of troops with one anti air and it immediately got destroyed without doing any damage upon attacking. Is that because it recieved so much damage from the overall stack, or does anti air auto destroy unguarded planes. If its the second, do cruisers also auto destroy unguarded naval bombers?

• Oops

They have peace so I'm not worried. So a while ago, when I took over Iraq and a province rebelled to Egypt. So they were just moving troops through my territory to get there.

• Oops

Alright so in this game I'm getting attacked by two ai countries and I didn't want it to happen on my southern front (I'm turkey), so I gave Egypt share map in the hopes that it would keep relations high. Egypt (AI country btw) has sent two infantry into a province of mine, and I'm worried that they will attack me with it. How do I get them to leave, and if I shut off share map and right of way will it start a war or will it make them leave peacefully.

• Thanks

• Alright so I joined a frontline pioneer game and some guy playing as Causus was able to take me, Turkey, over in like a day in a half, even after I launched the first attack. However, when I take over countries, it takes me days to build up a strong enough army to launch the attack and then two or three days to conquer the entire country. Any tips on how to quickly build up an army and move through a country quickly without worrying about constant rebellions. Thanks

• Newspaper Overhaul

So I've been thinking about ways to change the game, and in my almost three years of playing, the one thing I haven't see touched is the Newspaper, besides the addition of Most and Least Popular Nations. A couple of these ideas I'm gonna put here I've seen from others, so I'll try and give credit. The rest I made myself. - Mute Button/Articles Limit Quote from Road2Victory: “I don't know if this has been brought before, the option to disable newspaper notifications. Is that possible or has it be…

• Quote from JesterTheSheep: “When you enter a coalition with other players, each of you has signed a little treaty with one another to cooperate with, aid, and support the others. Backstabbing is a sign that you cannot - and will not - be trusted. It shows you have no honor, that you don't care whether or not your allies are on your side. It's one thing to take over an ally who isn't carrying their weight, but to take over an equal solely on the grounds that you had the option to is a massive blo…