Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Planes wont respond

avguy225k - - Bug Reports and Issues

I can further add that I can see the planes when I zoom out but when I zoom in on the units they disappear totally

• Planes wont respond

Game 4300832 planes flying over Alaska will not respond Cannot select them to move them

• Prov won't produce

game 4300832 city of Madras has buildings but won't let me produce anything there on a side note your site sucks when it comes to trying to find a way to contact support and having to do so only thru forum is the worst way of doing this

• Cheat?

game 2354205 it is day 5 and so no rockets yet so someone needs to explain to me how Mexico City is destroying my air bases at will I understand Spies can do this but as Spies ops only take place once per day (which it is not happening at) I build an airport and he destroys it almost immediately Someone needs to explain how this is happening if he is not cheating and make it right if he is!!!!!

• Arms Race

Server seems to be down keep getting redirected

• Protection didnt end

game 2300565 protection was 7 days it is currently day 8 and still in protection and cannot attack