Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines

szinisa - - News

Doctrines will kill srategic choices. Doctrines will arrange what you should develope and produce. Some difference will cause big troubles... for example an Axis country will sit in a fortress and for 2 days his range will be lower than an allies range. What can be done? Almost nothing.... Part of given advantages will have no effect on smaller, fast maps. Altough the opposite side receive some... so some map became very unbalanced i assume...

• Anybody interested? The last slot is still available!

• Join to our alliance and participate in a training game! If we like each other you can remain, if not, than... Game starts in a weak. We are loking for active and talented players for long term to play alliance challanges. We are supporting each other and use no gold. If interested contact me - same nick in COW.

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

szinisa - - News

to be accurate: Upkeep fee is 1/20 part of unit genaration cost. Healing is 15% of missing HPs. So 40% goes up to 49%! 9% gain from healing vs 5% upkeep. Not to mention, the time of generation, not to mention transport time and SBDE, which preffer low health in calculations! And this is an extra and free unit generation! I usualy do not loose units even in 1.0 version, but it was ridiculios, that i killed my enemy's army with my air-force (20-45 units stacks) without loosing one units.... my lan…

szinisa - - News

I have forgotten to mention the dying mechanism. If you stack together many units and you win the battle, you loose no units and with countinious reinforcement the heath system gives you many units free of charge... I think this is not fair... but push players to form one big stack (with 1-3 diferent unit type) and run through the map.

szinisa - - News

i played this test map. My coalition won the game on day14th, to be honest our win was obvious from day7 or so... The main problem was not solved by ver1.5. All game is full with inactive and or green/unconpetent player which makes these maps too easy. Map creation is limited to HC members, but nr.of maps per players should have been limited. Ver 1.5 new building system gives the opportunity to players to form production to their needs! Very nice! If your strategy needs manpower, than you can in…

• Very nice thoughts, about row what to research, BUT do not forget that with recent changes you will have no problem with research time, but with ressources! In the first days you need huge amount of rare and grain to develope all these things. For land units infantry, artilery, AT, AA, AC, LT (not to mention other units) seems to be too much in case that you would like to have air force (interceptors and TB at leasts - with out TB you better not to invest in interceptors at all, but ore AA, but …

• Attacking convoys

szinisa - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Machiavelli: “Speed isn't really my concern though. My concern was the final outcome. Patrol vs direct attack shouldn't make a difference to the bottom line casualties right? ” in theory you are right, but in case enemys defending valu divided by4 is less than 1, than you may have a chance to attack those units, without getting damage at all. Of course subject to the random factor. The speed is dependent on the lvl of the starting airport and the distance to the target. Third and mayb…

• Attacking convoys

And maybe there were some fighters in the near patrolling above that convoy... it would explain your heavy losses.

• they may set their alliance that challange is not allowed.

• any team for an alliance match? Our team is full with new players now, so pls not from top20! Lol I prefer 10p map 4vs4 or 5vs5, 4 days peace.

• Yes, ship can happen. Many of us is gone, but requirements are the same. I am interested to build a strong allaaince, not just a team, which have only limited succes.

• yeah you can see the last 20 messages.... imagine in an alliance around 15 members....

• one more thing to add: All maps, all nations, all situation requires a bit adjusted starting steps!

• it can happen! Pls let us know if you are ready. I take a look to your alliance and found that you are more experienced, than us, so it can be a nice learning game for us.

• HMEC Needs New Recruit!!!

szinisa - - Recruitment Centre

reorganisation! We need new members, but only really good ones! Our goal is to give the opportunity to all our members to play maps with active, competent and fair players - which can be alliance challange or internal game!

• after having succes on the battlefield, we have some troubles with organisation. But now we would like to refresh our allianz and back to the battlefield! If you are a really good player -check alliance page - and would like to participate in alliance challange games, or high level internal games to avoide inactive, uncompetent players, than send me a PM to join to our alliance!

• suggestions

the trick is not to conqer land with huge population! Only cheerypicking! Get only grain provinces and let others to some inactive country to take over after rebellion! The promlem, that Tibet is very far from Europe and America, where you can do nice deal great grain vs low population. India or China is really disaster to grab.

• small but strong countries

szinisa - - General Discussions

If you have few RM than buy the rest from the market! Others may have to much! Goods and iron are the most valuable materials, after a while grain and oil! Do not research unnecessary unittypes! Cooperation is a must!

• Quote from JesterTheSheep: “Quote from BMfox: “I honestly don't understand your problem as the archived games are deleted after 14 days. It would mean that you have started 100 games in 14 days? The game limit is there so that players wouldn't start too many games and then go inactive. This ruins the fun for all players. ” Yeah, problem with your thinking there buddy. I've been inactive for over 2 months on some of those maps. Yet, here I am, unable to LEAVE games and unable to do anything else.…