Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Retreat Option

khaled77g - - General Discussions

i know , i actually dont attack blindly , the problem is when i close and go for sleep for example and wake up to see 50 unit army vs my 10 unit army , in this sitiuation i made nothing wrong , and i just prefer to retreat nomore

• Retreat Option

khaled77g - - General Discussions

many of us ran into a sitiuation where his/her army got stuck fighting an enemy , sometimes the enemy's force is much stronger and actually we can not do anything about it ... watching your army dies slowly without being able to do anything is not that good ! and Call Of War is a game that tries to offer a realistic battle situations , however , retreating while in combat is a common thing in real life . i think adding it to the game will add more tactics and strategic thoughts into real applica…

• me too ! this is the problem code that appears to me only the forum is working TypeError: Cannot read property 'log' of undefined at hup.GameStateHandler.loadWebApiData (callofwar.com/clients/ww2-uber…?bust=1535021895:37169:36) at App.onLoaded (callofwar.com/clients/ww2-uber…?bust=1535021895:56260:26) at callofwar.com/clients/ww2-uber…?bust=1535021895:56055:14 at lzr.App.<anonymous> (callofwar.com/clients/ww2-uber…js?bust=1535021895:1453:9) at j (callofwar.com/clients/ww2-uber…s?bust=1535021895:…

• well , u are right , all te units would be slower + weaker in snows except comaddos cuz they are well trained , or what do u think ? yea planes must be affected by snow and changing the weather every hour is a good idea as long as the weather changes logically dont tell me you are finland and right now sea freezed after an hour its sunny ! and about your pint of view about sea freezing i meant only specifice regions like the sea between finland and Lithuania not the pacific !

• oh really thanks share this thread pls i want from the call of war team to apply it

• how to insert a poll in a thread ?

• hi i have a new idea idea : adding weather to game well i think that adding weather to the game will be a huge update to the game ( rainy , snowy , very hot , sea freezing ..etc ) the game will be more realistic + the strategies will be affected 100 % features : 1-) the weather changes every 7 ~ 4 days 2-) the weather should be realistic ( finland must have a high chance of snowing and sea freezing , but africa wont have any chance for snowing and a little chance of rainning ) now what is the ai…