Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 121.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AI Popularity

Spiffolo - - Manual

previously only used for elite games, now standard for all games, it has an improved diplomacy system. He no longer stands still watching the player invade 8 nations simultaneously and wait for his turn to invade but rather simulate how another player should behave in that situation. He will call trade embargoes on you and declare war depending on how threatened he feels. To avoid these situations you have to be less warmonger, do a lot of trade on the market or declare war before attacking. He …

• Quote from Chimere: “Possibly the player gold healed the unit as it was damaged. ” its not possible to heal with gold while engage in combat

• Market Overhaul

Spiffolo - - News

I want to add that joining a game after day 1. The IA makes an offer of everything and even when canceling that offer you get less resource so with the handicap of day 2 you get even less resources

• Yeah apparently the solution now is “upgrade your phone, cause we can’t be bother to Adapt the graphics to support old models”

• Market Overhaul

Spiffolo - - News

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Ivan Dolvich: “Quote from BMfox: “ ” No one is talking about trading entire armies.... And no, you couldn’t do that in the game, as it was limited to only small part of your army, as you surely know. Oh, and yeah - the best solution for all features: BAN them - if nobody can use it, nobody can abuse it. Just great. ” You could trade 10% of your army, on a 100 player map in mid or end game 100 or 200 troops are common. Imagine you fight an enemy and all of a sudden h…

• Morale Manipulation

Spiffolo - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yes, that’s wolfpacking, they join just to hunt down and ruin the game for others...... The other example you gave instead it’s not, or maybe I’m too tired and didn’t read it properly

• Morale Manipulation

@OneNutSquirrel to be clear, the example posted by OP isn’t wolfpacking.... that would be if that same player keep joining all games of OP and keeps declaring war on him in all of them. Join, lose and then hide behind someone else it’s not against the rule, show how much of a sore loser he is but it’s not against the rules I agree war morale should start dropping after X time that no fight has happen

• Market Overhaul

Spiffolo - - News

M Quote from BMfox: “Even though I don't always agree with Bytro they have a valid reason for the new diplomacy. To many players were multi accounting to have more resources. For this reason you can only trade with your coalition or with the market. This makes perfect sense. From tactical point of view, why would you send resources to a player that is not in your coaliton? The point is to win the game not to sponsor others. If you are sending a strong player resources in exchange not to be attac…

• Ok. Then I guess Egypt or Libya you know, with such a terrible food production It could help out

• Which map tho? Cause I’m sure the historical one Mongolia moves differently then 100 and yugo plays differently too in the historical-100-22-10 maps..... I assume you mean a general 100 map so I would enjoy seeing for Congo. Middle of Africa, needs to cover a lot of ground and it’s typically the first to go eaten on all side by his neighbors(unless he makes diplomacy work)

• Market Overhaul

Spiffolo - - News

Slavery... really? There are change of commands as stated above. There are volunteers like in the Spanish civil war. There are even entire battalions been given for free to change citizenship like in the Balkan war if I’m not mistaken(or they were “permanent volunteer” but the bottom line is the same) Trying to bend the logic through a hoop so small as saying that giving a unit is slavery it’s first of all ridicules..... and second of all feels like a terrible excuse to forgive an even worst gam…

• Market Overhaul

Spiffolo - - News

Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from Spiffolo: “.. will ruin diplomacy terminally.... ” Exactly .. e.g. >> without free trade I can no longer blackmail my opponents or demand reparations .. ” Or more logically, in a alliance war we can’t divide the units focus so a player aim only to be a air fighter while the other a naval fighter and share them when needed. Or better yet, I can’t pay up resources to other random people to make them fight a nation I would be interested in conquering while they ar…

• Market Overhaul

Spiffolo - - News

I want to point out that placing the 10% tax on offer placed rather then bought would destroy your economy if the IA takes over(we all know how much the IA loves to place random offers in the market) But apart of that I fully agree with what’s said above that this is such a terrible idea on all fronts and will ruin diplomacy terminally....

• Morale Manipulation

That’s quite an interesting point... when they harbor an enemy of my country I usually use it as a CB to declare war on them anyway. But I can see how having a -5 constantly in the long run screw your economy. Having the malus disappear after X amount of Time that no region has been conquered or battle has been engaged could be a good thing in addition to start at war engagement rather then declaration.

• Even if they solved it, we have still to wait for the schedule fix session that it’s timed, bytro doesn’t do “emergency updates” they stick with a planned one so if they found a solution we will have it in the next update

• Multiaccount is extremely controlled and banned immediately, there ain’t no overwhelming proof from the prospective of players(only hints) so only mods can check the IP and other factor to be sure if it’s the case of multiaccount There is a report button, when you look at the player stats. A mod will take care of it in 72h top.....

• Training mode

making X6 games its useless. cause then they will drop out when playing normal speed ones. at most x2 or normal velocity

• mmmmmmm what if, its possible to make tutoring-tutorial and tutorless-tutorial games? so 1 match each 10 have a veteran player therefor, not all games have to be controlled( less work for the volunteers or mods) and people that either want to be sharks or dont want to be hand holded can still join those i think it will fit both ideas well, keep the sharks happy being low level scum and help the noobs that want to GITGUD

• Quote from Mihai1234: “Watch your language, yokel! ” watch your attitude on the forum and especially your troops peasant

• Quote from Mihai1234: “Then tell that one who created that map to move them to Black Sea, i don't care! ” we dont care either