Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Achievement Reward System

Sixaxa - - News

Very excited with the introduction of achievement rewards. Thanks to all involved with the update.

• From what your explaining MartinB the rocket attack was on a stand alone air base and the splash affect if any from the rocket,rockets attack radius would only have been for that second they hit. If it was a city then one could probably expect a little splash damage from rockets to air craft off the ground and leaving but still within the city radius. Depending on the game mechanics off course,im just trying to put logic to your scenario.

• Retaining Players

Sixaxa - - Suggestions / Criticism

One reason could be because there is a (lack of internal motivation within the game) Lets look at the (Achievements Section) Is anything provided for fulfilling them ? People playing browser games like to be rewarded for there time and effort. Apart from playing games that last 2,3,4 months for a small gold reward and a few collected blue prints along the way. Dont get me wrong players like myself,Hardcore strategy and tactics with the human element making strategy and tactical decisions against…

• It would be nice when playing a nation other then one of the super powers of wwII that they had there own flag on tanks,planes,ect For example i play as poland i click on a tank and to the left where it say's condition 100% there is a picture of the tank above with a russian flag. Common practise was a nation other then the one from where the equipment came from is to have there own flag emblem on them. Its only a little art error to fix ? But i feel it would give the game a huge boost in the ri…

• Graphics

Sixaxa - - Suggestions / Criticism

This is a suggestion for the art department. It would be nice when playing a nation other then one of the super powers of wwII that they had there own flag on tanks,planes,ect For example i play as poland i click on a tank and to the left where it say's condition 100% there is a picture of the tank above with a russian flag. Common practise was a nation other then the one from where the equipment came from is to have there own flag emblem on them. Its only a little art error to fix ? But i feel …