Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from BMfox: “Or there's a big stand off and nobody wants to take the first move. ” Cold war but CoW edition

• Or just nuke them on day 48 That's what the americans did and that won them the war without them sustaining hundreds of casualties from invading japanese homelands

• CoW Pet Peeves?!?!

micons - - Off Topic

Quote from BMfox: “There's no rules in love and war ” Except when there's a competition and gold is restricted

• CoW Pet Peeves?!?!

micons - - Off Topic

Quote from JesterTheSheep: “Quote from Spiffolo: “-low brow insult ” Oof. I can relate to this. I remember once, I was playing as Poland, and I invaded Italy through my right of way with Germany (No, I did not survive) and actually did a pretty good job for a while. I actually would have won, had Spain not decided to steal my kill and then invade me next. Still, every province I got closer to his capital, and every day I'd open up my mailbox, and what did I find?"Lol, ur a failure" "get a job" "…

• Attacking convoys

micons - - Questions and Answers

Should have carried more torpedos lol

• Getting ganged up on

micons - - General Discussions

Thanks for the advice. However, I'm actually level 58 and I know what I'm doing. I know it's a common strategy to let others fight first. And I know that having a THIRTY point difference from the second player below you on Day 3 also attracts attention of those who reads the newspaper to check up the stats of others. The reason why I posted on the news articles because I thought it'd be a fun idea. So I did it and what'd you expect? The entire international community wants you dead. Happened on …

• Getting ganged up on

micons - - General Discussions

Ever just... minded your own business on day 1 playing Syria and all of a sudden Iraq attacks you and you're like "Ok, I'll just crush this man with a counter-attack after this." The next day, you wake up to see that Iraq's troops have died and you execute operation flip table. Then, a Opportunist from the north comes along and you're like "Damn, looks like I'll need to uSe gOlD to save my city." So you spend 2k on 2 infantry divisions and counter attack Turkey that tried to take advantage of yo…