Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Im very active and have started a new alliance if your interested in something like that ?

• Quote from Diabolical: “Just one small suggestion here.... It seems to me that the Artillery -- at least the higher level ones -- should have their Mountainous Terrain penalty removed. Actually, the higher the Artillery level, it would seem that they should be getting a Hills and Mountains bonus. The SP-Arties already get a Plains bonus for their mobility's sake. But the slower ones....well, it makes sense that they'd take advantage in the hills to get a better fix on the enemy. So I propose the…

• Quote from MarkAchkar: “looking for 1-2 very active and very skilled players for alliance worldcup message me if interested ” Im very interested in competing in that alliances event however i am trying to get an alliance up and running myself. I would consider putting that on hold to roll with you guys again.

• Team Up!

WarPtyLtd - - News

Quote from cchyt: “50:50 is very fun and almost ready for me as a feature. 2 main suggestions: 1) inactive players should treated as AI 2) basic distribution based on levels or stats for example for basic balance when players join ” Hi cchyt Did not enter that event myself but have been watching feedback and spoken to a couple of players that had...Sounds like inactivity is still the main issue and for that i would suggest the Game Designers put a firm entry Lvl 30+ as this should help a little …

• Ouch even i felt that and i dont feel pain

• 260p map AI builds

WarPtyLtd - - General Discussions

Quote from Xarus: “I think we are testing in the FP games, a new optimized AI. ” What are the victory condition for 260 player map Xarus

• 260p map AI builds

HOLY (((CRAP)))

• Quote from dgm12: “DUDE WHAT IS THE DAM DEALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LITERALLY USED 2 NUCLEAR BOMBERS ON 3 BATTLE SHIPS AND THEY DID ZERO DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. NUCLEAR BOMBERS SHOULD DO ATLEAST SOME DAMAGE BUT ZERO DAMAGE IS NOT ONLY FRUSTERATING AND UNHEALTHY FOR MY HEALTH BUT IT IS AN INSULT AND RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUCLEAR BOMBERS COST 10K RARE EARTH MINERALS. THOSE GLICHES CANNOT EXIST!!!!!!!! PLEASE FIX IT IMMIDIETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO …

• Quote from Diabolical: “Quote from dgm12: “FIX THE GLICHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ” Has it not occured to you that your nuke bombers were likely shot down by the Battleships' AA capabilities? ” Ahh Yes but he might be thinking hang on nuke bombers are somewhere up around the stratosphere and how could the AA on 3 puny battleships take me out before i dropped my egg ?

• Decommissioning Units

WarPtyLtd - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Stonegut: “Maybe this has been brought up before, but it would be nice if we could decommission units to save on food, oil, etc. Even if we get nothing back from the unit, it would be nice to get rid of some that are no longer used or if you need to get rid of some for the reasons stated above: to save on resources. Can this be added? ” I strongly will not support and hope something like this is never introduced into this game. It is detrimental to what is a fine strategy game and wou…

• Distance

Quote from ender611: “ I see units with different speeds and have to pretend an attack to see the time it takes to get there, then stop them. ” When clicking on any unit/units...and moving the pointer about...having (Time & Distance) associated with that action would be beneficial to all users. mmm

• Thoughts about...

Quote from nemuritor98: “Wanted to start this thread in order to know the thoughts of the community about the fact that we're not able to know who is disembarking on your land until they already disembarked. Obviously you can get a report from spies to have some idea if the enemy is going to disembark on your land but there's clever people out there who knows how to avoid spies, also its impossible to cover all the land you have in late game so... ” Once the enemy starts disembarking...are you n…

• AI Building Que

Quote from Eric Saxon: “Why does the AI build factories in provinces with ZERO resources? I understand building in provinces that produce a good such as oil/iron/food/rare goods, but provinces with no resources seem like a waste of resources seems rather counterproductive. ” I agree with you Eric The AI could build productive and still have minimum standard aggression towards beginners...Such as the AI will counter attack when attacked...That would be nice little learning curve for the less expe…

• A New Game Mode

Quote from RealHannibalBarca: “I Have A New Idea For A Game Mode Which Goes Like This You Have the World Map And for the First 5 Days or so Everything is Normal (People Can Declare war ETC.) but on the 5th day Zombies Come Out Of Nowhere and declare war on everyone. you can make them Spawn anywhere on the Map at random on the 5th day and the Main goal is to Not Only Get the required Victory Points But Also you have to Destroy the Zombies. to make it a challenge make the Zombies start out with 95…

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ba2d467a47580868b7a5db5c1

• Strategic movement

Quote from WayneBo: “most of these (bad) ideas are taken from CoN. didn't work there, will not work here. the users should be excused, however, since bystro has corrupted what should have been a pure WWII game by adding such things as nuclear battleships, which have never existed. ” USS Long Beach was a nuclear-powered guided missile cruiser in the United States Navy and the world's first nuclear powered surface combatant ship. Construction started: 2 December 1957 Launched: 14 July 1959 Totally…

• There probably only "Kids" Diabolical Probably older one's in there 20s, 30, s40s, or might be who knows ? Thing is everyone have a right on forum to an opinion ect Judgment, That does not mean its coming with considered decisions or coming to a sensible conclusion "interpretation" Your knowledgeable and well Measured considered and restrained threads are appreciated by the wider audience.

• In 1939 Britain had a Blackburn B-25 "Roc" anti-sub & anti-ship bomber and it had a range of 8OO miles So somewhere between TB & SB im thinking.

• (always enjoy reading your novels Diabolical hehehe) Personally i would like to get into a well rounded military sooner rather then later and does this mean they have to increase the research slots...YES and thats probably why your getting so much pessimism. However again personally i see the suggestion of redesign of the research very creative and lateral thinking. Redesign you say!!! again more pessimism. The capacity to research Infantry,armor,air,naval, from day one and still in accordance w…