Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines

Shell55 - - News

So I am new to 1.5, but after seeing the new doctrines I wanted to give it a try, and I have really liked it so far. Currently I have tried Pan-Asian, Axis and Allies. As someone who has played CON and COW, COW 1.5 does a much better job with doctrines in my opinion. So far Pan-Asian suits my personal play style the best.

• Question about Espionage

Shell55 - - Questions and Answers

I would say it's worth it if you have the money to try and damage your enemy with spies. I always go for the resources they have the least of - as long as they actually need that resource. I've stopped my enemies from building nuclear weapons before like by sabotaging the reactors they needed to build with. I've managed to cripple production before in tight games giving my team an edge. I would argue spies can be very effective especially if you're in a stalemate. BUT you must make sure you have…

• Sabotage

I did look at some of the other threads about spies. They were very helpful especially for intelligence spies.

• Sabotage

Thank you! I will continue to use that tactic then

• Sabotage

Ok so I've noticed that when I've been running 9-12 military sabotage spies on an opponent that I will get a view of all of their army. Is that just a fluke or is that a good way to see what their army looks like? So far I've tested it in 3-4 games and it's worked every time.

• New gaming units

Shell55 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I'm not sure that needing to have barracks lv2 for building a hospital is a good idea. That would make hospitals harder to build and upkeep especially if they cost a lot to upkeep to begin with. Also are we thinking field hospitals or something a little bigger and more permanent?

• Paratroopers are coming!

Shell55 - - News

Yes! I'm glad that paratroopers are here. It looks like they will be well balanced

• Spies in peace time

Shell55 - - General Discussions

Thank you! I'm playing a game with my new alliance and there was some confusion about that.

• Spies in peace time

Shell55 - - General Discussions

I've been told that spies don't work during a peace period. However they have worked for me before. Is that true or not? By the way the player who told me this is experienced