Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I use an iPad. I also have the app installed the app works bad and i often need to restart. I use safari. This is not a problem on the PC. I think IT is iOS 12.1.

• I think there is a bug in the game. I use iOS iPad and i often Get to restart the game (Internett wersion and app) this happen often when i go into chat. Ia Laos can’t scroll the coalition. PC works fine. Game: 2570093 May You people have a map setting for coalitions? Make chatgruops? For more player to come to an agreement. Truces. Contracts. This is a big problem, i can’t seem to do much now. I Was also thinking About using money on the game too, but i can’t use money on a game that crash on m…

• Problems

Grizzly films - - Suggestions / Criticism

And why can’t i be Norway? Why can’t i be Lithuania?

• Problems

Grizzly films - - Suggestions / Criticism

Bro. The app is sadly amful and the web one is buggy. I misclick «USE gold to speed up» button twice becouse of this!!! I hate when that happen, i don’t want to speed up. Graaach!!!?.,?! Could You mabye fix the app for me and my boys? We sadly use our ipads at school. And when i use my phone it’s slow and have a low framerate