Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alternate history ww2

ukisawesome - - Roleplaying Threads

Quote from Danishsw33troll: “stfu you are just jealous ” Haha jealous of you no way mate. Unlike you i dont have to get players by advertising on other peoples posts

• Alternate history ww2

Quote from Danishsw33troll: “wanna join a discord for this? Give me ur username and I will invite you! ” Stop advertising on everyones forum posts

• Saving Call of War RP

Quote from Gen Tarkov: “well I guess ill join seeing on how this thread is going. plus gotta kill time in korea ” Quote from ThisGuy: “Interested ” Quote from abdoer: “interested ” Quote from Diablo Mayor: “count me in ” Quote from FUNGUS_TE_FIRST: “sounds cool ” Quote from sooinkim: “I'm interested in it, too ” Quote from Spiffolo: “Yeah why not ” Quote from vanhemar: “Count on me. ” Quote from Rebel Striker: “I’m interested in the 25 player rp map ” Do you all have Discord?

• Saving Call of War RP

After the 25 player map was removed from being able to be created by players, ive decided to recruit a few roleplayers and get enough people to apply for a 25 player map. If you are interested comment down below.

• 1936 WW2 RP

Welcome to the 1936 WW2 RP I have decided to do Road to War because the 25 Player map is currently unavailable to be made and Road to War is a good option for alt history and good RP Its Europe 1936. The German Reich has now set its eyes for territorial expansion. The United Kingdom and France sit and wait to retaliate, however will this be enough? The Soviet Union lurks over East Europe looking to reclaim lost territory. The USA sits in isolation as tensions arise and the 2nd Weltkrieg could we…

• Simple Call of War RP

Quote from ThisGuy: “I’ll play ” Quote from Maracel II: “me too ” Quote from Sherh: “same ” Ill dm u the Discord

• Quote from snifflesneeze1: “so this round will not get played? ” Quote from King_The: “ukisawesome the discord doesnt let me in, did you change the link or maybe remove me? ” Quote from Maracel II: “CoW Name : Maracel II Nation : France I agree to follow the rules : Yes ” Quote from NukeRaider33: “Heck I'll join NukeRaider33 Dominion of Canada Agree to Rules: Yes EDIT: Are there teams, or no teams? ” Quote from littleman7240: “Littleman7240 Intended nation Britian Yes ” Are any of you up for ano…

• Forming an RP Alliance

ukisawesome - - Recruitment Centre

Im Forming an RP alliance if anyone is interested in joining. I will plan and host regular RPs to do with good lore and a great roleplaying experience Comment if you're interested in joining

• Simple Call of War RP

Message me on Call of War on my account Chrissy T if u want to play but u dont have a forum account

• Simple Call of War RP

Wanted to know if anyone was up for a Call of War RP. Simple RP set on either Blitzkrieg or 25 player world map Comment if interested

• 1939 Alt History RP:Road to War The Date is January 1939. The German Reich has just violated the Munich Agreement by occupying the rest of Czechoslovakia and has now turned its attentions eastwards towards Poland. The Allies wait for Germany's next move and are infuriated by the occupying of the rest of Czechoslovakia. The war in China rages as on as Japan makes significant progress in capturing coastal Provinces. However the USA embargoment of oil increases their oil deficit as they look toward…

• Turkey , Ankara, neutral for now

• Is there a discord

• Iron Nations 2

ukisawesome - - Off Topic

Hello this is my WW2 RP Server. It is a RP set in 1939 where you can play as a vast majority of nations. In this game you can improve you countrys' military, upgrade buildings, trade resources, forge new friendships and meet new Rivals. Iron Nations 2 is s friendly WW2 server where you can enjoy the experience and have fun at the same time. Join heretoday for a great WW2 RP discord.gg/uNN3Xyr

• Yes you can check DM for details

• In the wake of a 1917, the German Empire sent the Zimmermann Telegram to Mexico. The Telegram suggested that Mexico should declare war on the USA and retake the states of Texas, Arizona and New Mexico. Mexico accepted the terms and began mobilizing on the American Border. However American spies working in Mexico found out about the telegram and sent the information to the white House. President Woodrow Wilson ordered for an invasion of Mexico. The US congress voted and agreed to the terms and on…

• Can't move troops

ukisawesome - - Bug Reports and Issues

I have

• All my resource icons are out of place in my game. It is very confusing. Is anyone able to fix this please? Thank you

• The Phoney war RP needs a Mexico Argentina British India persia and tibet We have 20 players currently we just need 5 more. Join here for more details discord.gg/bbzDdYA

• I'm not longer playing this round, join jojojo2103s round it has 22 players and a discord