Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thank you for your report. We will check this.

• Dislike function

Pathos - - News

Greetings everybody, We believe the users of this community are capable of objectively discuss and have therefore taken the step of disabling the dislike function in the forum. If anyone is annoyed by a post, or disagrees with a post, he/she can express his criticism at any time by an article/comment . We want to encourage and celebrate good articles and thus will be keeping the “like” function, but wanted to remove the option of abusing the “dislike” function (generally abused for purposes of r…

• Flight Plans

Pathos - - News

Welcome Commanders Today's update brings more improvements to the airplanes in Call of War and a load of smaller bug fixes and improvements. Airplanes Target Assignment The last major airplane expansion for CoW brings you the ability to change the target and commands of airplanes without having to refuel every time. When the airplanes lift off towards their first assignment, they fly in an air corridor in which new targets can be assigned. Only when moving outside of this corridor a return to th…

• Thank you for the Feedback, but this is the Call of War forum. Please report the bug in the Supremacy1914 Betatesters forum Link ----> Forum: Frontline Pioneers

• Forum issue:

Pathos - - Bug Reports and Issues

Done.

• OK. i think it's enough. I removed all insulting post and next time i will ban the one who can't discuss in a civilesed way. The threa is now closed.

• Cannot Join Game

Hi, i can open this map. Do you have still the problem? If so please clear your browsercache and the cookies.

• Thanks. It's now on the list.

• CANNOT JOIN GAME

Please try to clear your browser's cache and cookies. Please note that while deleting your cookies may resolve the problem, it will also remove your saved settings for sites you've previously visited. If it is still not working after that please post your browserversion here. Update: Now all games should be fixed again.

• CANNOT JOIN GAME

Please give us the GameIDs so we can check them.

• Manpower/units

Pathos - - Suggestions / Criticism

yes.... only barracks are effecting the manpower production. money is a resource at the moment and you can boost the production with buildings

• Manpower/units

Quote from Lukebnm: “well ill come back to this thread once i've played a few more days ” better a few more weeks

• Asia Map I have done

Pathos - - Off Topic

Quote from Wilhelm von Roos: “because as I can see the map made by Hrvatska Mario is modern ” in this case Hrvatska Mario should change it

• Asia Map I have done

Pathos - - Off Topic

what do you mean with "modern maps" ? like 2015? I don't think so

• Asia Map I have done

Pathos - - Off Topic

maybe you should post the map...not just a list of nations^^

• Unit Upgrades

Pathos - - Questions and Answers

Quote from narf0708: “When a new unit upgrade is researched, will all units in the field be automatically updated to match the nation's tech level? ” Yes

• Hi, have you seen the scrollbar on the right side?

• Well, the Artillery lvl1 Research requires Infanterie lvl1. After you findish Inf Lvl1 you can start with the Artillery

• Chat

Quote from Ukrayinskyy Yevhen: “i have no idea how to make it larger going up ” until this bug is fixed: Close the chat and re-open it......after that it should work

• Manual

Quote from Wilhelm von Roos: “Well the game has just started, there will be a manual soon ” Right. Currently we are working on it and we will implement it as soon as possible