Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I cancel Shared Maps

Five - - Questions and Answers

Diplomacy tab, just change your relation with that country to war

• Your Favourite Book

Five - - Off Topic

Hm, i'd have to say Flowers of Evil of Baudelaire, though I also love L'Argent (E. Zola).

• Name Change

You can message any moderator with your name change request.

• chat for the game your in.

Five - - Suggestions / Criticism

You can communicate with "everyone" in your game through articles in the newspaper. :)

• Morale - The big question

Hello, You can raise morale of the units by keeping them out of combat in one of your provinces. Morale of a province will raise automatically at daychange as long as you manage to fill their daily consumption. To check that and its morale trend, just select the province then the information buttons next to Morale and Productivity per day. Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Build literally anything except air bases, reactors and barracks, that will increase morale. Alternatively, leave troops there u…

• Double Log in

Multi accounts are not allowed, if you suspect on anyone, please report the user through the diplomacy tab and we'll take care of it.

• Intelligence Spies

Quote from Pablo22510: “Yeah, they can intercept messages and can give you info about what's built in all the provinces. Sometimes, if you get real lucky, they can reveal all troops. ” Actually, military sabotage spies can reveal all armies, and if you're "lucky" intelligence spies can reveal armies in the province they're located at.

• reporting players

Yes, you can report the user(s) through the diplomacy tab, just select the i (info)next to mail and you will have the option to do so.

• You should get the points at daychange.

• Hello, Wins or losses are added to your alliance stats once an alliance match (challenge) is finished. About a one man alliance - You can select the number of players in the game, and change it to two if you wish - two is the minimum. You can find this feature right under Team Settings, when creating a game. Good luck!

• Production & Queue issue

Five - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from RogodeterSnowl: “Oh - there it is in itty bitty little writing at the bottom of the page - lol Thanks Can also do it from in-game I see "Report a Bug" when you expand up the "Show Settings" at the bottom right ” Yes, that too. :)

• Production & Queue issue

Five - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from RogodeterSnowl: “Excuse my ignorance but how does one submit a ticket in CoW? ” Home page -> Support

• BALKANCI - NUKES aliansa

Five - - Recruitment Centre

Please add an english translation below. - Thread closed due to non-english.

• First time made admin

Select the flag in upper left, there you will get a "Game Admin" button, by selecting it, you will get the option to remove inactive players from the round you're in. Good luck! :)

• Hungarian Hussars

Five - - Alliance Introductions

Hello, Please add an english translation below. -Thread closed due to non-english-

• Jokes-restarted

Five - - Off Topic

I'd like to remind you to stay on topic and keep the content appropriate for minors.

• Prize wheel.

Thread closed due to insults.

• High Command

Hello, High Command gives you access to the HC chat, you can use rally points, fire control, can join Gold games for free, use shared intelligence, Building and Unit queues...

• alliance ranking symbols

The 'triangle' means the alliance/user has gone up in the rankings, the 'upside down triangle' means the user has lost one/some position(s) and the circle means neither of those two has happened - their position remains the same.

• Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “I'm not part of either alliance, can I still spam? ” I wouldn't suggest that.