Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• France.

ItsYoungGun - - Off Topic

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…a7ccdcdf6e435cf773fb200cd

• France.

R.I.P to those who had to go a horrible way in the recent events in Paris. My thoughts go out to the families who are now suffering, lets hope karma fights back to the people who think its okay to do this sort of thing. This world is a horrible place, but in times like this we must stand up together and show our respect. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing"

• why

ItsYoungGun - - Bug Reports and Issues

If you were removed from the chat, you should of received a message via the website from a member of staff explaining the ban.

• Just checking In that case Ill close this thread and mark it as not a bug

• Is this still an issue?

• Name

I do have the powers to change usernames. I have gone through my entire inbox and found no messages from yourself, if your name still has not been changed do a bug report including 3 new username choices or message me again, or any other moderator who can let me know. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

• If evidence is found to prove they are certain multi accounts, they will be removed from the game and be spoken to by myself or a Game Operator and possible account deletions may occur. After someone is removed from a game, the AI will take over. Please do report if you believe there are multiple accounts in your game (if you haven't already) and we will see that it is dealt with as soon as we can.

• the carriers will take a lot of work and probably a bigger map before they are released but that is just my assumption, I could be wrong, but I assure you they will come sooner or later

• love the idea, but with that comes many issues and bugs and alot of balancing

• Lots of people have had this occur to them, so this could be the place to describe it in depth: The blocking filter is quite old now and in order to deter spammers and trolls (to an extent). It isn't a sure fire way of stopping them, but it was made from amalgamating a few rules together in an automatic system that does not need to get the moderators involved. It blocks: Some banned words - I can't say which words are blocked by the filter, and which aren't, because that is against the rules of …

• FP test bug.

closed thread at creators request.

• FP test bug.

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Please don't report the bugs here, you ruin the surprise Please use the button shown below. ” It is actually more efficient to report bugs on the forum rather than us game operators adding bugs to a list for the developer etc also - to have a thread closed simply request it and it shall be done, would you like this thread closing?

• Have you tried loading up the game in question with another browser?

• Jokes And Puns

Thread closed due to spam, nazi references and profanity in the images. Take this nonsense to Skype if you want to spam meme's

• Broken Med Map

I have made the developers aware of this issue.

• Translation

ItsYoungGun - - Suggestions / Criticism

merh, it does the basics that I may need once in a while

• Translation

ItsYoungGun - - Suggestions / Criticism

With there now being a spanish server I don't need any translations, and i always have google translate

• This is a known issue, absolutely nothing to worry about but it will happen for everyone every now and again until it is fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

• Your Fattest Stack

Ah well Pathos is a busy person so he has probably acknowledged the PM but maybe not have time to reply I don't know but if and when I talk to him ill be sure to let him know

• Your Fattest Stack

Can't remember, not been in that many games in all fairness &I have been here for about 2/3 months, came straight in as game operator from Supremacy1914 &was it via a ticket? If so ill give him a nudge