Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Stalinizator: “Quote from hakijaa: “Still am not convinced why i cant switch alliances in a RP thru Uprisings, and all those things you mentioned were well known by me, you werent right with Japan tho because Japan was defeated by USSR and the Ceasefire was greatly insisted by them, they would be crushed if they didnt accept it... ” Before WW2 (if we consider beginning of WW2 from 1st of September 1939) were 2 military conflicts between USSR and Japan: on a lake Khasan, and of Khalkhi…

• Quote from saif_hazem1942: “Allright, message me and let's see what we can do. ” Check your messages

• Check your messages Quote from GoDsHoTz: “yeah ”

• RP Group

emuempire1936 - - Roleplaying Threads

To save the RP Community, i am going to create a RP group. We will host regular RP games either on the 10 player or 22 player map. IF possible we will try to get a 25 player map in the future. The only requirements are that you have Discord and that submit an RP article for me and my admins to approve of. If you are interested comment here and i'll message you the Discord server invite

• Quote from saif_hazem1942: “Maybe, but are there existing groups first? ” The RpU is a waste of time. We can make our own 10 player group

• Dismissal of RP

emuempire1936 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from VorlonFCW: “As the 25 player map is system generated the current policy is NOT to create additional maps. The reason that 25 player maps are no longer player creatable is because they are often underused and primarily abandoned which is simply a waste of server space. The EN staff has in the past created some role play events, and this has not been met with enthusiastic participation by the community, so that was discontinued. If there is interest in a community event role play we can…

• Dismissal of RP

emuempire1936 - - Suggestions / Criticism

When it comes to RP on Call of War, it is dismissed, especially by the English Mods. (By mods i mean people who can create any map like the popular 100 and 25 Player maps) Ever since the removal of the ability to make the 25 player map, RP on Call of War has basically become dead. Yes the RPU still hosts RP sessions but not every roleplayer is into intense sessions with a huge and restrictive rule set. Some players such as myself prefer more relaxed session. However after the removal of the abil…

• WW2 Era Rp

We should all start a Roleplay group

• Quote from tordencoole: “i really want to be in a rp ” Quote from Murb08: “Link expired ” Quote from GoDsHoTz: “send me another link its expired ” Wanna make a Roleplay group?

• Quote from saif_hazem1942: “Looking for a Role Play Alliance/Community. The Forum Community seems small ” Quote from Jaya: “I'm new. I'm interested! ” We can make a Roleplay group if you want to

• 25 player RP

emuempire1936 - - Questions and Answers

I'm in a 25 player RP group and we have 25 active players. How can we get a 25 player map to use?

• The Call of war RP community has been killed because of the decision to get rid of the ability to create the historical 25 player map. It would be much appreciated by MOST people if you guys brought it back OR at least have the option to ask for one if you have enough people

• This alliance is a new Roleplay alliance i have just started. We seek to host regular Roleplay games which a both fun and enjoyable for all. For more information join our Discord here discord.gg/QVjWGGy

• I honestly do not want the Call of war RP community to die this quickly. I think we need a group to keep going or at least i would like to be with a group of people who Rp on a consistent basis. Therefore im creating a RP group which will have regular games and quality games. Join the Discord here ***External link removed by moderator***

• Europe 1936 RP

The RP around Call of War has died recently after the removal of the ability to make 25 player Historical Maps. Would anyone be interested in making a 10 player map with some simple RP?