Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New 12 players map

Cieply Kuba - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “10 Cities a bit too much? Cities normally have IC/Infrastructure. That is a lot. Since the maps now are geographically created. That might not be possible. ” This map can be bigger a little

• New 12 players map

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Ok. I see that you spent a lot of time on it Can you give me COW discord link so I can join? So you are saying that Point ONE is made for COW 1.5 right? ” I'll send you in dm. No that map should be with current version! Not 1.5!

• New 12 players map

1. Maybe I'll start with my idea first. 1. As you well know, map 10 (Road to War) is the most popular game where alliance challenges are played. This map has many disadvantages. 1.2 Among other things, the distribution of countries and too many bots in the east. 1.3 The USA is very safe, that's why it's a big advantage. 1.4 The USSR is surrounded by bots, so with the standard peace period (2 days for bots and 3 days for players) this means that the USSR must conquer bots with new Elite AI - othe…

• I thought we're already signed up - but not... nvm A preliminary list of registered alliances as of 10th of August: 1. Devastators 2. Amerika Erwache 3. Polska Armia Tytanów 4. Bad Ugly Maniacs 5. RussianBears 6. America Erwache 2 7. FORTRESS 8. Bacon Lovers United 9. United Assault Force 10. War Pigs United 11. No 311 Czechoslovak Squadron RAF 12. Decima legio Invicta 13. La Guardia de la Noche 14. Grupy Szturmowe - Szare Szeregi 15. Dywizja Kawalerii Pancernej

• Hi! I'm Kuba (Ciepły Kuba) I'm here with the 2019 Call of War Championship tournament. At the beginning I'd like to invite everyone to our international server -> (PM for discord invite) I'd like to inform we already have 20 people (+2, who will answer today). Up to 32 --> we only need 12/10 people. I count on 64 people to make the tournament bigger and more exciting. Anyone can play in that tournament! Server Call of War International announces the second tournament, and at the same time the fi…

• Samodzielny Batalion [SAMBA] accepts.