Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, I have Dmed you with the information to join the Discord for this RP and apply.

• Game map has been created and the ID is 3102041. If you would like to participate in this RP please apply quikcly

• Hello, I have Dmed with with the information to apply and see what nations are available.

• We currently have 62 players for this RP and have sent in the map request. If you would be interested in joining, please do so soon as after the map is created, new players will only have 7 days to join.

• list provided by DM and accepted as Ethiopia via discord application

• World Tension Rules: - World Tension represents the overall level of fear and anxiety that exists among the nations of the World. The number displayed can be between 0% and 100%. - Total World Tension can be higher than 100%, but there are no additional effects beyond the 100% limit—the overflow instead acts as a "buffer" against events that decrease Tension. - The level of World Tension has several impacts on the roleplay, in particular allowing or limiting political decisions or more. Generall…

• Welcome one and all to the Return of the Kaiser RP. This Roleplay is based on Turks previous 1925 RP (With his permission.) I hope you enjoy the role play and look forward to your applications. 100_mk6.jpg Quick selection of nations to join as: Africa, British Egypt Tanganyika North Sudan South Sudan Nigeria - Africa, French Equatorial Gabon Upper Volta Algeria Madagascar Mauritania French Sudan Australian Civil War Queensland [British Loyalists] New South Wales [Patriots] Western Australia [Nat…

• For the most part I agree with the update and it improves the game. However, to restrict the building option to only industrial centers makes this game basically the same as CON. Personally, I prefer COW because I have more options where and when I build things. Also, overtime industrial centers expand out to other areas and in many ways industry=where the people are going. You dont want to have to pay a hundred dollars for a box of screws because the nearest factory is 300 miles away. as such, …

• Planes only stop level 1 rockets true, but if I see that rocket coming I just order my troops to stop or go the other way and the rocket misses. Level 7 Airplanes have a Armor damage of 7 and if you pair them with strategic and Fighters in groups of 8 to maximize the damage coeficiants, and space out multiple groups to hit roughly every 15 minutes so the calculations reset, you will destroy the stack with roughly a 3-1 KD ratio as the SPG return fire will weaken with each attack. If you really w…

• Just bomb it to death with Tactical bombers to kill. Yes you have the SPGs, but compared to anything else on the ground it is the best way to maximize the damage done to the stack (concentrated Air Development will counter the concentrated ground development) while minimizing your own casualties. I also have problems with the nuclear and rocket options as you can pretty easily mess with rockets as they cant change direction mid flight (Have to be very active, but it is and can be done). Same res…

• Hey Guys, sorry for the delay. If you are looking for an existing RP group you can join the Roleplayers Union (RPU). You can **ask for the link in private as public links will be removed by moderators** Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns. Best regards, Forgotten_Marshal

• ApplicationIn game name: Forgotten_Marshal Discord Name : Forgotten_Marshal Have you read the game info (Y) Do you understand and accept all rules? : Yes. Top 3 Nations Requested : Germany, Italy, Poland Sample: docs.google.com/document/d/1Bn…ojdPIBNI/edit?usp=sharing