Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fire at will!

Fubar Uglyface - - News

There are a lot of unintended consequences happening in a lot of games right now.

• Fire at will!

Fubar Uglyface - - News

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Fubar Uglyface: “There is a problem with this update, in that if one passes through neutral ships at sea, war is triggered. I experienced this, as did one of my allies. It's not at all unusual for a player to order naval units to go long distances, through provinces not under direct observation. While it makes sense for combat to occur if fleet a and fleet b belong to countries at war, it does not reflect what should happen if fleet a and fleet b are from countries …

• Fire at will!

Fubar Uglyface - - News

There is a problem with this update, in that if one passes through neutral ships at sea, war is triggered. I experienced this, as did one of my allies. It's not at all unusual for a player to order naval units to go long distances, through provinces not under direct observation. While it makes sense for combat to occur if fleet a and fleet b belong to countries at war, it does not reflect what should happen if fleet a and fleet b are from countries not at war with each other.

• Are messages sent in Coalition chat rooms secure against interception by enemy spies?