Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes, I have thought about that, but remember that that does not happen that often. Does it happen in the current map? Yes, it does, and it is a slow boring game but usually that is not the case. France and Britain will usually team up against Germany and Italy. And besides, the most important part of this change is that there would be more countries to pose a threat to colonies. Chances are, a colonial power will not be able to satisfy everyone and will probably end up losing some parts of their…

• Hello, CoW community. Before you turn away thinking, "Ugh, another player with another 'idea.'" Please understand that this is not some half baked idea and something I have been thinking about for a few months now. I don't think it is an unreasonable idea, but I am sure most players think that. But nevermind that. I apologize for the long post in advance, but please read it. Ok, so in my opinion, we are due for something new. Not something massive like the 260 player map that was never released.…

• Well this is such a shame. This is my favourite bug so far.

• Technology advancements

Royal Britannia - - News

Is this 'bug' you mention the occurrence when colonies of the major empires became core provinces?

• Game Creation

Royal Britannia - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Sherh: “Historic isn't available for a little bit because of a glitch that makes colonies core provinces. ” Wait that was a glitch? Darn it, I had hoped it was intentional. It made empires useful.

• Game Creation

Perhaps you may be right. But for the past couple of weeks I have been unable to find any Historic World Maps or European Road to Wars anymore. Blitzkriegs are a rarity and are hard to find. I also have been constantly checking and refreshing the game page to make sure that they weren't getting all full, but with no luck. Literally only a month ago I could join several Historic World Wars in a day and I could always see them getting created and fill up. But as of right now I have been unable to …

• Game Creation

Something I have noticed is a substantial slowdown in user created games. It used to be where the game list would continue to scroll for a long time, until about last month. This is consistent across all language servers. There are only a few 22-player map games created by the user around 10 auto generated games and a good amount of games that have been running for over year at the bottom of the short list. Is this just an anomaly for me or is it something that is happening everywhere?

• With respect to the original point of this thread, I personally would like to see real time trading and perhaps resource transport. Of course this would add yet another level of complexity to his game but it would be a lot more realistic. With resource transport by sea it would incentivise more players to build navies, something that is rarely seen unless you already start with them like Blitzkrieg or Historic World War maps. Naval battles in Clash of Nations and Road to War maps are something t…

• Oh my apologies, yes Corporal is my actual rank. So sorry. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I see how that could be confusing

• Royal Britannia Level 30 Corporal I will follow all rules to the best of my ability. Time for some neutrality. Play me as Switzerland.