Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 285.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Favorite history book

hakijaa - - Off Topic

Knife, Vuk Draskovic i guess. I tried to make a book that actually has a story and not just facts

• Best War general

hakijaa - - Off Topic

Depends really, has a lot of categories that need to be looked upon, and obv. chronological comparation is not real, but if its WW2 related, sure i will go with von Manstein.

• favorite movie

hakijaa - - Off Topic

Se7en is a great movie aswell.

• favorite movie

hakijaa - - Off Topic

If its war related, i would pick Full Metal Jacket and Jarhead

• Forum Account

hakijaa - - Bug Reports and Issues

Well i guess that they cant do it, or if they can they must have an actual legal reason because if i delete you for no reason at all that is censorship in one way, and i dont think that "the user wanted us to delete it" is a convincing reason... just my thought, but ask BM he should answer

• Another Idea

hakijaa - - Suggestions / Criticism

Edepedable and i have suggested this earlier (i think he did). It didnt got implemented

• Forum Account

hakijaa - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from BMfox: “players can't delete a forum account. ” Answer

• You can turn it off in the settings of the game i think. If you have further problems, contact the Dev team.

• Province Organization

Yes it is a perfect idea. Quote from EmperorEmp: “This idea would also be great for 'selecting' and 'naming' units. Problem I foresee is the sheer volume/variance of API's that would be added; imagine 10k people all able to create "Rambo Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, etc...". That's a boatload of otherwise unnecessary data. If you 'CTRL + RT Click" you can select like provinces to build up. ” No one will make a million groups: but when i play as ex USA, i should be able to make an province group Pacifi…

• Quote from BMfox: “Quote from AdrianTheStrategist: “It's the most concerning for pariticularly the Doomsday Event and the Arms Race Event, since those start with strong negative food productions. Hiding your food for $30 is the only bet and saving the allocated 3 food purchases for later. People still buy your food for $30, so one option is to trade embargo everyone. ” Trade embargo everyone is dangerous, it's the closest thing to war and many players will take it offensively. ” Trade Embargo is…

• Wont change anything, if i want to go inactive i will easily move 2-3 units and just leave... this is the biggest problem the community faces: inactivity, and i agree that a conservative approach should be adapted

• Yes, i actually noticed the same problems, mistly when bombing AI. Interesting, often times i would find AA next to a province i bombed. So my guess is that there is AA nearby with pretty solid range, or maybe some interceptors that you dont see. The developers will give you the best answer. Also the last time i checked artillery has Air defence, around 1.0?

• Simly put- You dont want to play it-dont play it. Anyway it isnt historically accurate, 90% players go offline in the 25 anyway, so whats the point of bringing radical changes to the map.

• Good spot. I agree with the gentlemen thoughts above me. But be aware that a lot of them will still leave, as for some reason patience does not exist in the 21st century.

• Bombing runs morale

hakijaa - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Gentrymillmadman: “So how do you bring their condition back up? Is it possible to repair them without clicking the "gold" button? ” As of current, hospitals dont exist in the game, so you would have to wait a few days (or if it 2x,4x,6x a few in game days.)

• Doesnt mean that it is a good mechanism. FYI some times the AI wont accept neither SM or RoW, especially on historically accurate maps.

• For a third time, terrible mechanism that doesnt understand how Naval traffic works. The problem i personally have is that AI's commands are so random that you can see a US battleship cruise from Washington near the St. John island for no reason at all (seen a lot of times on the 22 player map (random AI ship movements)). And so when i send troops there (example i play with UK) i cause a war. This update would be good with Trade Embargo: If in this case US declares Trade Embargo to the UK, then …

• Known Issue Sticky

If you are talking about the Bugs/ReportsThreads, there are pinged posts about some very frequent problems. Most of the posts are micro problems seen only on some devices.

• Bombing runs morale

hakijaa - - Questions and Answers

Is this a rhetorical question?

• Doubt

No, not at all. If i invade a SMALLER neighbor (ex. USA invades Cuba) i dont think it will.