Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You can increase money by building infrastructure, industries, and naval bases. I think the effect on resource production is the same towards money. Can someone confirm. I've built infrastructure in non resource core provinces and noticed a 10% increase for money with a level 1 infrastructure.

• Yup...I like that tag alot

• In the game I'm playing now, two people with Share Map went inactive and my status was changed to Right of Way immediately. As DennyCRO said, it takes two days before they grant you Right of Way. Does anyone know if this holds true for countries you battled in the past? Still 2-3 days for Right of Way?

• Vacation

Keyser Soze - - Questions and Answers

I don't think so, after 48 hours you go inactive. Got anyone that can log in for you would be the next option. Perhaps you can login on your smart phone through say the google browser.

• Thanks mallahajr, so you put 5 spies on intelligence in the capitals so they don't get caught...I like the idea of earmarking a certain amount daily for spies...I have so under used them so far playing

• Wow Thanks Azkazan...I have played for awhile and had never used spies cause I thought I could usually see provinces stuff eventually...I'm starting to think the spy is the most important unit in the game

• If trying to destroy an air base... Would you happen to know, if the province had a disabled barracks also, would that drop the chance to 50/50. I'm looking for a counter strategy. If you only have an air base in a province, 2000 gold, destroys that airbase and grounds your planes. Just asking, cause I thought it was a neat move when some spent the 2000 gold to disable my air base and ground my planes. Thanks for the knowledge, spies are getting very interesting, besides seeing whats in a provin…

• How does the "see all" opportunity (view all army units and movements and intercepted messages) work with spies. I've had it occur using all three espionage options. Is it just random? I think I read once you have a 20% chance...any province or cities work better. How long does the "see all" movements last? I think 24 hours. Can you get the "see all" movements more than once? Why do you intercept messages sometimes show and sometime not? Anything to better your odds Should you change anything to…

• Is the upgrade selectable or randomly selected? Or does it damage/destroy all upgrades in the province?

• Total agree Kalantigos, would have been better to by pass the capital in the game I'm playing now and take it over later a little later. Always something to learn in this game But gives me future ideas, like going after Island nations in the 100 player map, and how certain countries capitals move to island...ie Portugal to Ponta Delgada

• Thanks Azkazan, the numbers add up now in the newspaper. It was under the enemies country. Do you think 13 subs could knock out 9 transports that quickly? Maybe the battle was visible somehow?

• Thanks! I never noticed that with the 10% morale bonus.

• Does capturing the capital city of a nation raise the morale in other provinces, of that nation to 35%? Taking over the capital city give you what percentage of their cash? Anything else didn't notice any resources. Thanks

• So I'm playing this game, and I see my opponent with a series of convoys, which end up being: in the rear 3 subs, 12 transports, 10 transports + 1 sub, 9 transports, and two destroyers. All travelling in a straight line.The 3 subs are attacked by 1 sub causing them to fall away from the 3 convoys, the convoy and destroyers move forward in a straight line. As the destroyers move past an ocean point, I wait 30 minutes and move 14 subs behind the destroyers and head towards the transports. Transpor…

• Thanks guys...problem has been fixed

• Bug on reporting bugs

Keyser Soze - - Bug Reports and Issues

Thanks. I never noticed you can...where's that?

• Bug on reporting bugs

Keyser Soze - - Bug Reports and Issues

Can't report bugs in 4 games. Anyone else having that problem? I tried reporting an issue in one, and tested the report button link in three others.

• Is there a list of best numbers for stacking? Also, how can you determine efficiency?

• Oh wow...thanks Leadpiper, that's good to know.

• Thanks I Patton, in kinda of a strategy way, I'm thinking to ensure you have an AI opponent next to you in larger user player involed games, attack a playable nation right away. And because I've never started a game with less territory than I'm suppose to. I think playable nations become unchooseable when "at war" in country selection or random games. So instead of starting against weaker nations first, and building a base up slowly, like I usually do. I should start by attacking early a playabl…