Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Building your Stats

Bones31271 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from StrangeTalent: “Hello, I'd like to make this available for those interested in focusing on their player stats. This is formulated for Military rank only so far, and I intend on releasing a similiar sheet for Economy building. I hope you enjoy! How to use this calculator: You must be signed into a Google account in order to save this sheet for your own use! (Hidden Content) URL: Military Statistics Generator ” ok i went to the URL and I cant use it, it says I have to ask you for editor…

• Paratroopers

Bones31271 - - Questions and Answers

have any of you had a chance to do battle with the paratroopers, if so what is the best way to defend against them in your humble opinion of course, I have not played a game with paratroopers in them yet, just wondering as it seems crazy that possibly on day 3 they could be attacking and you have no idea what to use against them

• in real life there are military officials ready to go to war 24/7 so they wouldnt be "woken up" now the ones that are sleeping yes they would be woken up but there would already be military personnel counter attacking, and yes I exploit the AIs too

• ok that is what I mean, in real life they would attack and they should attack in the game

• why dont the units go into defensive mode when you are sleeping? in real life an army is on alert 24/7 and if they are attacked while they are sleeping they dont decide they will deal with it when they wake up, its automatic that they attack whoever invaded them

• Units unselectable

Bones31271 - - Bug Reports and Issues

is there going to be a fix for this? I now have a stack of 22 planes that are patrolling enemy territory and I cannot cancel or move or even highlight them????

• I am not getting this, but something similar, my planes are on location to patrol, I see an enemy lets say a single infantry and I click attack and highlight the infantry and my planes fly all the way back to the base, this would not happen in real life, the planes on patrol dont need to go back and refuel to attack

• yeah I tried that it didnt do anything......also any ideas on how to delete messages that you receive from other players?

• Hi, I have an android s4 and I cant find how to log out of the game when I am done playing, I cant minimize it nothing only solution was to rip the back off take the battery out and plug it back in and put it back together WHERE is the logout button please, also how do you delete messages to other players in the game on a mobile phone I can do it on my laptop but cant do it on the mobile phone?? thanks in advance for the help

• makes sense, thank you for the explanation

• I literally just started Clash of Europe and Western Sahara over by Morocco has taken Portland in Northern US on Day 1, how is this even possible? There is no way a transport moves that fast, is this a glitch in the game as I have noticed it in other games as well, same country Western Sahara but it was Greater Finland that he took a province

• I am being attacked right now by an inactive player he is attacking me with 2 Strategic Bombers and my buildings all 4 have taken damage I have a pic on my computer it is asking for a link?? not sure how to do that?

• Anti Air Guns

Bones31271 - - General Discussions

ok but thats not what an AA gun is for, it is for when airplanes are coming to you you use your AA guns to take them out of the sky

• Anti Air Guns

at this point the AA guns are useless, AA guns are meant for DEFENCE not to bring your AA guns so they can go and attack the air base the planes are coming from, if you bring your AA guns to defend against planes then they should be shooting the planes out of the sky!!! please do something to fix this

• Core Province

when you trade a piece of land to another player, does that piece of land and the resource that comes with it become their core province or no?

• Balancing Changes

Bones31271 - - News

one question I have in regards to the changes.....why would an Anti Air unit have to actually go to the airbase to shoot down an airplane? you shouldnt have to, you should just have to be within striking range of the aircraft to shoot at it