Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Two suggestions

CopyPasted - - Suggestions / Criticism

i think it still could take a little less time for an airbase to build, around 14 hours not 18. And a naval base should still take maybe 2 to 4 hours, I mean the image u showed, could u build/launch a submarine from such a "naval base"? I think the point is reasonable, but not as bad as some make it look. Well and the first point, the resource research? I mean it could be a thing, but don't see a reason for that. Max it should do is let first of all (in my opinion) research each building. So res…

• Teaser: WebGL Update

CopyPasted - - News

First, it has been asked already but: can you turn it off? I imagine some lower end phones and maybe older pc's won't be able to handle it. then as asked before the weather? it would be cool that it would affect the movement and so, alot more realistic. or ships could be lost to hurricanes. then is it going to evolve into more interesting and realistic later on, I imagine? thanks

• Balancing Changes

CopyPasted - - News

I personally preferred the cheaper one, but looking at it this way it makes sense, its a useful feature for it to have morale boost, now infrastructure is useful in late game but harder to obtain in earlier phases of the game. I can't see myself using it to boost morale yet but who knows, they don't make the updates for fun.

• Buildings

CopyPasted - - Questions and Answers

Personally I have never seen that, but it should be so because you're not close enough to see the health, as mentioned earlier.

• Damn, sad seeing a company with a game that has so much potenital just leave it. Well if they don't change it will die, and as u said they're not gonna. I assume they're alredy working on another P2W game as if CoW dies, they'll have another game to ruin. Sad to see it go but thanks alot to Czar for explaining the situation. It's greed that could bring down an empire, doesn't matter if a real empire or an virtual one..

• It's defenetly annoying that the game is pay to win, I 100% support the idea of limiting gold usage, while adding skins. The skins shouldn't add bonuses other than like "plus 1%" attack or defense or so, maybe buildings would have a precent faster building time or more health but nothing crazy, otherwise it will totally ruin the game and this will be worse than before. But everything said here is right in its own way, I think the way I imagine it developers would still get their bread and water …

• That's a good point. Playing against gold spammers is almost impossible and takes forever.

• They did have 20 mm guns as the aircrafts got more scary and could cover more territory, it was needed to survive.