Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Two suggestions

markj31 - - Suggestions / Criticism

How can an airbase be used to overrun a province? You mean by having bombers there to support a ground attack? Regardless of the capabilities, it's wildly unrealistic that an airfield should take 18 hours. It's even more unrealistic that a naval base should take 15 minutes.

• Morale

Sounds like a fascinating read; I'll have to check it out. But, I do have to say that I think you're missing the point of my question. Yes, morale is an important part of the game that needs to be managed - no issues with that. My point, however, is that in a game called "Call of War", simply being at war should not lower the morale of my people. It actually disincentives starting wars with other countries.

• Morale

Something I don't understand: The game is called "Call of War". Why does being at war reduce morale?

• Two suggestions

I have two suggestions; one regarding research, and the other about buildings. 1. Create a new research tree for resources. When you complete the research, you would get x % more resources. It could be generic, meaning you just research "resources", or it could be specific, like you research "oil"; every level of research you complete would get you x % more oil. 2. The first level of any given building should only take 30 minutes (at most) to complete. This would speed up the game in the early s…