Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Buildings and Achievements

THEARBITER117 - - News

I hope we're always allowed to play 1.0 instead of 1.5... Quote from GeneralAumSum: “Bruh why they turning call of war into supremacy ”

• New Features in CoW 1.5

THEARBITER117 - - News

Everything is good except for the forced time limit, there shouldn't be one in the future for user generated content come on...

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

THEARBITER117 - - News

Quote from Leon The IV: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Cosmo511: “I really like the update: Likes - Production in city centers. This is much more accurate ” I really don't agree with this one because I believe that without production in city centre we do not have much freedom and production or units can be limited. Of course, we might want to have an annex feature. ” it is a great idea i like the new idea of having units produced in cities but there would have to be more cities added to t…

THEARBITER117 - - News

Quote from cycle9: “Likely several months before round 3. Will be interesting to see if other maps are involved. The Pacific 50, with only 4 cities, seems to be particularly ill-suited to CoW 1.5 ” Good, the longer the better, hopefully many years.

THEARBITER117 - - News

Quote from Balhog: “Quote from Akulla3D: “Quote from f118: “@Akulla3D No need to upgrade from lvl1 to lvl2, or from lvl2 to lvl3. skip at least one level. ” No that is not my point but thanks. ” I don't see the advantage of skipping upgrade levels. You still have to pay for it when you upgrade, don't you? You don't save anything. I've written several posts re: the changes to upgrade system. Both on the first release, my suggestion were ignored, and on the current release. The changes suck, plain…

THEARBITER117 - - News

First off with your comments regarding High Command, 1.5 further expands the need for High Command, giving non high command players an even higher dis-advantage without being able to queue units that are mass produced, requiring non high command players to constantly check their game, compared to once or twice a day. These games should be long, not short, which is why you have normal COW rounds and the sped up version for those who have time. While queues are in 1.0, they're no where near as eff…

THEARBITER117 - - News

Also when everyone is saying well you only have 5 cities in Cow1.0 because it's so expensive, that's not true, I always build 2-3 industrial factories right away, even if it cuts into my research time, just because it's so important and beneficial. Costs a lot of money and trading, but the long run resource benefits are 100% worth it.

THEARBITER117 - - News

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “I am coming to the belief that the 30 minute build time for the basic production units is OK for your core provinces but should be substantially higher when in non core. Also people are leaving their low level troops around a lot because of the manpower issue and it is easier to build a facility close to the front and pump out low level troops every 2 hours. Makes more emphasis on having High Command to Queue up troop production. ” I didn't even see your high command com…

THEARBITER117 - - News

Not only that, please for the love of god, bring back the old unit production times and allow for unit production in ALL providence's. It'll give the players who DON'T have high command the ability to build units that take the same amount of time as everyone else without having to log on every few hours. That's really sneaky and unfortunate that you've implement this feature into the game. Not only that but it just causes more problems. Players who DON'T have high command are at a significant di…

THEARBITER117 - - News

Quote from Tasmine: “I starting to test CoW 1.5. Find some issues maybe devs can think about it. We do know 1.5 only allow players to build military buildings in urban area. And I remember Freezy said, there's the big deal of militias, they can't change anything. Then, why can't we produce militias without any building? I see players occupy another player's province, Then those building(lv.1) disappear after occupied. That's really a big different from previous version, Bad different. Right now …

THEARBITER117 - - News

Why can we only build units in cities...

• Call of War 1.5

THEARBITER117 - - General Discussions

I will say this, for FrontLine pioneer, will you allow us to create our own game for 1.5 so we can test it, along with multiple games, and make sure the interactions and new mechanics work?

• Call of War 1.5

Fair enough

• Call of War 1.5

...The old version is much better than the new ones, were you around when the first playtest came around? Doesn't seem like too much has changed with 1.5 playtest 2, but we'll have to wait and see. But there's no reason to "fix" or change something that doesn't need changing, make another version of the game, or allow users to choose both. Don't force everyone to play a new game that is arguably a more worse version than it's predecessor. Some will like the simplistic changes to the game, and so…

• Call of War 1.5

Quote from Arcorian: “Cake is amazing! ” Mmmm what type of cake?

• Call of War 1.5

Yes cake, that would be nice!

• Call of War 1.5

What will it take to NOT release 1.5 to the public and change this game for the worse?

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “That will be great! I think even non FP should try that! ” I agree! Also it would be nice if FP could make the game for free, without the gold requirement, and have a lot more map variation, so many maps I'd like to try out for testing.

• FP 100 Player Map

THEARBITER117 - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Can we please get a 100 Player Map to try out? Also can we have options to adjust game speed for game creation?

• Hello, is anyone else having a problem where only Providences with stars are showing up on the providence list? I really really hope this isn't a new feature for building on starless providences is crucial in this game, and quite painstaking in the long run.