Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Another possible Idea that may not shake up things that much is to simply create a cargo plane in the airbase and then allow the commando units to be transported in the cargo planes and dropped into an area.. As you level up the cargo plane unit, it would allow you to fit more troops into each cargo plane and travel farther distances.. etc... thoughts?

• Which Do you feel would make the biggest Positive impact on the gameplay of Call of War? Each Has its own certain area of importance however sometimes certain things can just be overkill.

• Airborne Troops I believe will be like the Aircraft Carrier Unit.. Great Idea but will take time to come to fruition.

• Air Travel

Balls of Patton - - Suggestions / Criticism

I think it makes the game more realistic. Which is what it seems all of the new fixes are striving for...

• Air Travel

Another possible solution is what I call a "Hop" system. It is slightly more complicated and would take a lot of getting used to by players. An aircraft can travel a set number of units of distance. We'll just go with "miles". Whether it marches/attacks/patrols it cannot exceed the maximum amount of miles. Lets say an aircraft has a max range of 100 miles. and he wants to attack a target that is 60 miles from his base. Under what I have explained earlier it wouldn't be able to happen because tha…

• Air Travel

This is just a suggestion about the accuracy of the maximum distance an aircraft can travel. When plotting a bomb run (in real life) the distance to the target cannot exceed half of the aircrafts maximum range because it has to make a return trip from the intended target. HOWEVER. If it were to fly in a straight line it could go twice as far as that same target because it would have no need to make a return trip. I find it frustrating whenever in the beginning stages of the game (and over the co…