Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• - Application Player Name: UMER Discord Username: UMER I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created. I Agree I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff. I Agree Faction Information The contagent of Pacific United States Fleet survived the Nuclear Apocalypse. The Hawaii islands was one of the few places in world wh…

• Alt 1920 RP

umerferoz - - Roleplaying Threads

APPLICATION: Player Name: Umer (Daddy's Home) Nation you wish to play as: Spain (Bunch of Fascist Amigos) Name of your leader : Franco Santiago Previous Roleplays : You want to know bruh ? Really ??? >_> I agree to follow the rules of all new features Agree I promise I will be able to play this role-play for the duration of the game Yes I Agree that if I break any rules I will be kicked from the game. I Agree I agree to Role-play daily in the DE and to keep my posts professional. I Agree What fo…

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

umerferoz - - Roleplaying Threads

APPLICATION:- Player Name: UMER Nation you wish to play as: Glorious Pakistan Name of your leader: General Raheel Shareef Roleplay Example:- ========================================================== ~ THE PEOPLE'S COUP IN PAKISTAN AGAINST GOVERNMENT ~ Year: 2015 Date: 14th-August, Season-Spring -Scenario-Storyline:- #- For 15 years country is in peril, target of terrorism & international conspiracies & corruption of pawn government. People have been oppressed and tortured mentally and physicall…