Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Like many people pointed out, rockets are meant to hit static targets. That is why they are particularly good against buildings. You can effectively counter rockets by launching simultaneous attacks on the airbases of your enemy close to your borders and put your most crucial cities out of range. Once your opponent fires the first rocket you become aware of the programme and can immediately target his airbases. It's not as OP as it looks, provided you give it some thought.

• creation of rounds

Kriegapoorv - - Questions and Answers

At what time according to which time zones are the historical rounds auto created? I always find them when they are almost full.

• Capture of Units

Kriegapoorv - - Suggestions / Criticism

A major feature of WW2 was captured units, being use by both sides.What if we could have a limited implementation of this idea in CoW? Here are the units I suggest one must be able to capture after destroying other armies in the province they are in- aeroplane convoys, rockets, and railroad guns. Aeroplane convoys are often just lying helpless in captured provinces. That makes them very much vulnerable to being captured. Rockets and Railroad guns on the other hand shouldn't be able to attack uni…

• New Map

Kriegapoorv - - General Discussions

Quote from Little Racoon: “I hope this could be a new map since I am Chinese myself and would like a map with focus on Asia more. ” Being Indian I too would be interested.

• Rude players

Quote from Athenaios45701: “I wonder what the average age of Call of War players is ” Age doesn't necessarily reflect maturity and decency. I am sixteen, and I think I am quite respectful to other players. Even real soldiers and generals would speak gallantly with the enemy, so what's the point in abusing a guy who's fighting you in a computer game? I personally have not come across any rude players yet though.

• Unit Naming

I generally give names related to the countries. For example when I choose Germany, I name RGs after Prussian royals and generals. I choose Nazi names such as "Der Fuhrer" and "Hakenkreuz" for nukes to give it a doomsday effect

• If you are playing in one of the historical rounds, rockets are a major trump card. The trick is to produce maximum level 1 rockets first (as they require smaller airbases) and then upgrade to rocket level 2 which cannot be shot down. I generally first attack all my opponent's important cities with rockets to cripple their industry, and then invade from land. I don't maintain a huge airforce as such but I do keep a number of tactical bombers which are very useful against tanks as well as anti ta…

• nuke bombers

Kriegapoorv - - Questions and Answers

Yes, nuclear bombers are vulnerable to interceptors and AA. One thing I've tried is to first gather via espionage or a patrolling plane if the target city has any of those. If it does, you know you should either destroy that unit and then nuke the city (presuming the city is worth attacking twice). If it does not, you can just send a single nuke bomber and it'll do the trick. Note: I was not at war with the victim country till then. The nuclear attack was my first "perfidious act of war"