Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Remember, if you defend you get a 15% attack and defence bonus.

• It is never fun to go up against someone who solely relies on gold usage to win their game. I find it a challenge to win against them. However, beating them is not impossible even if you have half their army size. Excessive gold users usually are not the best at the game (hence the gold usage) and can easily be defeated using your Home province bonuses ass well as countering their units. Gold will likely always remain a part of CoW as it is one of the things that keeps the game running for both …

• If your planes are patrolling they will attack any planes that attack other units within their patrolling circle.

• Quote from Donk2.0: “Quote from alpharunner: “Your anti-air will not attack the interceptors unless they are patroling above your troops. If the interceptors directly attack your planes, the anti-air won't help. A thing you can do is: ground your planes and put your anti-air in the airfield/airstrip they are located. Grounded and refueled planed on the ground count as airplanes. ” I'm pretty sure that refueling planes are actually counted as aircraft convoys. ” Indeed, planes that need to be ref…

• Your anti-air will not attack the interceptors unless they are patroling above your troops. If the interceptors directly attack your planes, the anti-air won't help. A thing you can do is: ground your planes and put your anti-air in the airfield/airstrip they are located. Grounded and refueled planed on the ground count as airplanes.

• Good suggestion, I added it to the list

• This is true, the allies were far ahead of this technology compared to others. It might make the allies very overpowered if they have a larger view range than other doctrines. That is why I suggested the allied doctrine can research them 2 days earlier.

• Cheating Warning

alpharunner - - Questions and Answers

Do you have more information? The system might have detected you having multiple accounts on the same IP address. You can make a report and ask for further help from a staff member.

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…71f011ce009e21818c6f6c5b3 A Quick Introduction In World War II, many innovations happened. One of these was the development of new technologies to help the war effort. The new technology of Radio-based Detection And Ranging more commonly referred to as RADAR was being developed by all major powers during the war. Radar was used a lot during WWII by multiple nations as an early warning system to detect incoming aircraft. It would be interesting in having this implem…

• protect to coast

Hey Undaunted, An easy solution to this is to change your relationship with them to Trade Embargo, as soon as their troops enter your land war will be declared and any ships you have in the area will open fire. Sadly this doesn't work when enemy troops are disembarking. Since convoys have a 4 and a half hour disembark time and you can see them coming from a distance you should be safe against a sneaky invasion.

• You don't "need" Naval and Air units to play the game, however depending on the map you play and the country you are playing it might be best to have different types of units to support your mainland army. A game can't be won by simply building planes and ships. Build units, and see what works for you.

• Hello there Brutus I am sure that nobody likes it when a group of experienced people come together and wreak havoc on a round. However, everyone can get a group of friends together to join a round and join a Coalition. As long multiple Coalitions don't start teaming up, it shouldn't be a problem. People have their own opinion, and bytro probably also has multiple opinions on this topic. Since they have not changed anything, I don't think this is a huge concern.

• 7 years ago man.... It has been a long time

• Hey Commander, Currently, the only way to share your intelligence reports with others is to share them with the "shared intelligence" choice in your relationships in the Diplomacy tab. Note that this feature is only for players with a premium account. However, nothing is stopping you from taking a picture and sending them to your allies directly. Good luck with your information sharing!

• Troops linking up

Hey stufifer great question! All troops have an invisible radius in which they ingage other troops in combat. Meaning if you have your army all split up when your enemy attacks you will be at a disadvantage as your troops won't evenly share the damage between each other. Martin8 also put some usefull information you can use for your next battle. Good luck!

• Aircraft and Rocket Fighters have some of the lowest view ranges in the game. They should be used for what they are intended for, which is to fly off and attack or scout enemy forces. If you consider that planes have a long flight range. It does not matter that aircraft have a low view range, because they can fly out and scout from a distance (with access to an airfield, of course). For this reason, convoys do not need to have as large a view range as other troops. If you need that large view ra…

• Quote from worldwar2history: “Quote from alpharunner: “Required* Ingame name: alpharunner Skype name: alpharunner-supremacy Country: Syria leaders name: Bashar al-Assad Syria: Al-Assad promisses to be a good leader but fails and starts a war against his own people. He strikes hard with his air-force and kils thousands of people. Slowly al-Assad becomes hunger for more power and wants to work together with other nations to disrupt the world. - *I agree to comply with all current and future rules:…

• Required* Ingame name: alpharunner Skype name: alpharunner-supremacy Country: Syria leaders name: Bashar al-Assad Syria: Al-Assad promisses to be a good leader but fails and starts a war against his own people. He strikes hard with his air-force and kils thousands of people. Slowly al-Assad becomes hunger for more power and wants to work together with other nations to disrupt the world. - *I agree to comply with all current and future rules: Yes *I will make decisions true to the country I have …

• i will look for a other nation

• tnx not A communist looking forward to playing with you as i have played a long time in this game and have seen alot of change!