Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Technology advancements

pekkasteele - - News

Quote from Marat666: “Quote from pekkasteele: “I REALLY hope you will bring back the option to have the old graphic renderer, this new one is bad ” We still have that option, if I'm not mistaken. ” Ah, yes, I tried it earlier but it did not change back, so I thought it was disabled, but now when I tried again it worked!

• Technology advancements

pekkasteele - - News

I REALLY hope you will bring back the option to have the old graphic renderer, this new one is bad, troops are harder to see, names, points ... well, everything basically, but the water looks nice at least. But I rather have everything else as it was. Or, rather, I play my games out but will not start a new one if it stays like this.

• Better attacklog

pekkasteele - - Suggestions / Criticism

hmm, yea you are right, but maybe as I wrote, but, not the others troops then, just that you lost. and where, and what you lost.

• Better attacklog

pekkasteele - - Suggestions / Criticism

I would like to se a better attacklog, not the one in the newspaper but an own section, where you can see something like: Province - attacking troops - defending troops - winner Stockholm - 3 LT - 5 inf - 4 anti-tank - Attacker Or something like that. It is so often you just loose troops without knowing why, or where, mostly aircrafts and ships.

• I don't know if I'm doing it wrong, but as of now I have: - 7 Oil provinces with IC at 5 and Infra at 3, Not THAT many troops and still only a production of +157/h - 13 Food provinces with almost all IC at 5 and all infra at 3, and I'm at -64 in production. It seems like it is like this for everyone at in the game since those are the only 2 resources that no one is selling. Am I missing something or should it be this bad? Is this so that the makers can sell it for gold instead? It is just taking…