Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from DARKAIM: “Darkboys would like to challenge. ” Sure, when we have time for another fight, I'll contact you

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Hi Zundert, We just started a game, but we might be looking for a match in a week or two. We would prefer to play under AWC rules: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…alliance-world-cup-rules/ ” Hey Vorlon, Sure thing, let me know when you guys have time and we'll see. I'll try to be ready in a few weeks, only when another alliance battle is first it might take a bit longer.

• We would like a challenge, we've only done 1 battle with an alliance where only 1 player showed up, so it wasn't really a challenge. Our normal rules are: No gold use, peace period with players for 2 days or more and free country select. We could also chose countries alternately, so it's fair game if you would like Those are just some general rules we would like to have for an awesome battle.

• Hello fellow players, I've made a part 3 about some tips and tricks in CoW. I've picked some tips that came up as discussion a lot back when I was a moderator. So it should cover some general questions. Also if I've made a mistake or if you have any tips for future parts, feel free to comment here or on the video. youtube.com/watch?v=XeQbrfIHPTk

• Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from Zundert The Terrible: “Well EdePedable, if you think that AI K/D has anything to do with being a good alliance leader, maybe you're the problem.Also going on about someone's statistics is a bit mean, don't you think? Also as I stated before, if you talk in alliance chat in the left chat panal, spies won't intercept those messages aswell. It literally does not matter at all. Also if you consider this as cheating, the mods obviously don't think so, they have a sp…

• Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from HRoulain: “Quote from Zundert The Terrible: “Also if you communicate in-game other players with spies will be able to pick up on your conversations. ” This is by design...using Discord to bypass this, to me, is cheating. ” I agree to this 100%. The only reason I have ever used discord myself is because a team member had issues with the in game chat system. I sometimes play game with a friend I know from real life. We always communicate via the game to make it a…

• Quote from HRoulain: “Quote from Zundert The Terrible: “Also if you communicate in-game other players with spies will be able to pick up on your conversations. ” This is by design...using Discord to bypass this, to me, is cheating. ” Not really, using alliance chat is exactly the same, spies can't intercept those. The only difference is that Discord is more clear.

• We require Discord because if something happens, like someone being attacked you can tag them and they will get a notification. Also if you communicate in-game other players with spies will be able to pick up on your conversations. Last but not least if you decide to communicate via the in-game alliance chat, I wish you luck. It randomly resets and it is not clear at all. In Discord we have different text channels so that it is way more clear for everyone involved. But I understand that some peo…

• TTC_Logo_2.png We are 'The Terrible Coalition' [TTC]. At the moment we're an alliance consisting of 9 members. We first started of as a Dutch alliance, but later we decided to go English instead. We're searching members that are active and pretty experienced, we would like you to be level 30 or above, so we know that you're an active player. Furthermore we think it's important to work together and be friendly with each other. We do use a Discord server, so a Discord account is required. We still…

• I just made a part 2 of my previous tips & tricks video, I made sure to point out that they can play the game for free, in the hope of getting more people to play this game. youtube.com/watch?v=ZrNVSg4aj4U Also if you have any advice or tips, feel free to reply, I will take it in consideration for the next one. Credit to @DatGuy and @AK140 for some of the tips/tricks.

• Thanks AK140, I'll definitely use those for part 2. I'll also give you credit in the discription.

• I made a video a few months ago about some tips and tricks, since it didn't get that many views, I figured that more people would see it here to get better at the game. Hopefully it can also attract more players to the game, when they see how detailed it can actually be. Video: youtube.com/watch?v=Zlnu6SFN9V0 Sorry if this violates the forum rules, I couldn't find specific ones for this topic thread. Also if you have any advice or tips, feel free to reply, I will take it in consideration for the…