Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I look forward to your project! I find myself engulfed by the alternate history perspective of bright minds. Keep us updated with any neoteric based news.

• I would most fondly battle those above my rank. My perspicacity of strategy games is quite astonishing. I am currently rank 14 on the half mark to 15. I am quite the learner so I’ve picked up COW quickly. If you fear a nonexistent challenge of lower based players, fear not. Many exist, it’s just uncommon for them to pick up the way COW game mechanics are in the beginning.

• Rude players

Admiral Babaroga - - General Discussions

I must agree with Kriegapoorv, ignorance is a blissful tool used by the ignorant. In my experience I haven’t come across any indecency from other players. In fact, I’ve made quite a few worthy allies. Even those who made their mission to wage war on me have been applauding. Though of course everyone is different and many experience different behavioral issues. It is like real war, it is not a gentleman’s game anymore. It’s a rigorous pride battle.