Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Please criticize the hell out of this suggestion. I'd like to know why it could and couldn't work! So, I was thinking we could make 1-3 new units: "Trade convoy" (basically a slow unarmed airplane convoy style truck) "Cargo plane" (slow unarmed aircraft) "Barge" (slow unarmed ship) 1 New building: "Commerce center" (a trading hub, of sorts...more on this later) 1 New relation: "Trade" (between right of way and shared maps) The idea is, once trade is established, each user would have to let the o…

• He has a level 1 airfield. 50+ air force with 40 units on it, with the units consisting of about 1000 hp. My question is, if I bomb his air field with 3 groups of 10 level 2 bombers, will it destroy the air field or only damage the units?

• these are all bullshit answers. i even tried it on a stationary group of units and 0 damage was done. This isn't how it was before! and also it should at least do 1 damage to a small stack of units with 120hp if it says it hits for 16 damage. this is a bug just admit it!

• Sorry for the double post but I just found out that this is the proper forum to post this. Last week, I made flying bombs. I sent about 6-7 at a stack of moving units. No damage done. I thought Oh ok they must have shot it down idk I'm sorta new to this! Today, I made rockets, I sent 1 at a moving group of units. NO DAMGAGE absolutely ZERO damage done. What's going on? I know from past experience that rockets were OP and always did damage no matter if they were moving or whatever and from what I…

• Last week, I made flying bombs. I sent about 6-7 at a stack of moving units. No damage done. I thought Oh ok they must have shot it down idk I'm sorta new to this! Today, I made rockets, I sent 1 at a moving group of units. NO DAMGAGE absolutely ZERO damage done. What's going on? I know from past experience that rockets were OP and always did damage no matter if they were moving or whatever and from what I understand they cannot be shot down. Has anyone else experienced this? Why is this happeni…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from CoolBreeze_: “Me, personally, I try to choose Axis every time. I like the faster moving, more powerful units at the expense of longer research times and higher unit costs. I'll make up for all of that with the land I take quickly! ” Why do you think Axis moves faster? Or has longer research times? ” Dang, I look like such a noob. Plus I forgot Pan-Asian. Wow. Welp...idk maybe the OLD CoW had it like I said, right?

• I'm sure this has been asked before but I want to get a pulse on the community on why they pick their faction. Me, personally, I try to choose Axis every time. I like the faster moving, more powerful units at the expense of longer research times and higher unit costs. I'll make up for all of that with the land I take quickly!

• Hey, so I always wondered a few things: - When you have an industry that's damaged, does it still produce the same output as if it were fully healed? If NOT then do you guys have any data for that on the ratios of percent damaged to percent of yield affected? I've noticed my factory was damaged like 80 something percent and it still output my units at the minimum time. The main question I'm asking is, is it worth it to repair industry if you're not planning on needing it fixed for like an upgrad…

• I'm so sick of not knowing when RUSH modes are! I only really like rush because sometimes I hate waiting 2 days for my slow units to get to where I want them. Usually, I can play x4 games in real time, never having to leave. Anyway, is there some schedule of when the next Rush mode is or can you guys just make one of all the upcoming game modes and stop this random crap? Thanks.

• Hello, I'm sure this has been recommended before, so I shall keep it short, sweet and simple. If you've ever played Civilization 6, my idea sort of follows the same premise. So let's say you get 5 kills with an armored car, that would grant you enough unit experience to PURCHASE a minor perk / upgrade for said unit. (yes, it will cost resources to upgrade, because we don't want to make this too easy and affordable, especially for crack-shot players, yeah?). The perks would only be MINOR as to no…

• Quote from shmoobi: “The North American Saviors have arrived and are looking for new members. Reqs: Fluent English YES Any KD .79 Any Level 42 Must have Discord @Kyle.#8830 If you'd like to join reply to this tread or shoot me/Officer Vaktor Jr. a PM. DONE! Hey, what up? My name's Kyle. I'm 28, from Cleveland, OH. I've been playing on and off for a few years now and I love it. Well, honestly, I really only love the x4 super fast speed mode that only comes like...what...once a month or so? Oh, do…

• It is definitely a first for me to see something so persistent, like this. One could only speculate on the scenario and reasons that trigger this bug to happen. I would definitely see if other players can see this GFX bug and also I'd like to see if the player its happening to is actually benefiting from this. Remember, there are hackers/exploiters/cheaters out there. Let's not be so quick to rule that out. If you could find out more information, I'm sure it wouldn't only satisfy our curiosity b…

• Delete your temporary files/folders, clean your cookies and restart your browser. This is just a graphical bug, nobody is actually getting that amount of rss. If this still doesn't work, go ahead and submit a bug report in game. You can do this by clicking the cog wheel in the bottom right corner and then clicking the "bug" icon. It's literally a bug, you can't miss it.

• hi I played your game for the first time about six months ago and I really enjoyed it because for the time I was playing I had nothing else to do but play and the game was speed mode and I guess being able to put in all that time really makes a difference especially with speed mode where every second counts. I ended up getting in second place and once again I had a lot of fun. Well little did I know that this wasn't the normal type of game mode that's always available to play. I tried doing anot…

• Hey, so I've been playing CoW for a couple weeks now. I love it! Today, I noticed a pop-up, and it said "Sign in on mobile, play for a few minutes, then collect your reward!". Sweet, right? Yeah, so I did exactly what it said. I signed in on mobile, I even had the link sent to my email, so I knew I was doing it right. But, after like 10-15 mins....nothing! Am I doing something wrong? Is there a specific place I have to collect the reward, or something? Please help me! Thanks.