Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• One of my alliance team-mates had a really heavy battle with another player, he had a mixed infantry stack that was severely damaged. As day rolled over... Region rebelled... News article said 6 regiments killed. 7 regiments defected. Team-mate went ballistic, the rest of us had a massive chuckle.

• Alliances?

mindfields - - General Discussions

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from 6thDragon: “AvA games can be a lot of fun, but they’re very different from your standard game. The most popular format is used in the Alliance World Cup. That format includes one day of peace with AI, followed by two days of peace with the other players. You start with two teams of 5 and pick countries before hand using an ABBAABBAB selection order. AvA games require a considerable amount of cooperation and activity. During the peace period it isn’t too ba…

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Also the fact that it was actually possible to run out of resources. Though these days it’s almost never an issue outside of doomsday, if you made to many units for example, it was actually possible to have upkeep that was too high, and to run out of resources! ” Ah yes, The dreaded negative Food slump which would spiral and cause moral problems. It's probably why I don't build infantry in my games now!

• Capture all regions and his armies will be removed.

• Quote from z00mz00m: “I used Nuclear Battleships several times. They were awesome. The power of a stack of regular battleships but faster than a leveled up destroyer. The subs were nice, but since they took damage in close combat, not as fun to use as a battleship. You could shoot and scoot all day long ” I started playing Oct 2016 The thing i liked about battleships was the attack range increased at certain levels. Nuclear battleships I think did damage at 90 range? Cruisers also did something …

• Quote from DxC: “Oh, that must be it. He captured one of my cities that was probably making a rrg. Btw, to answer my question above, you can get free attacks on rrgs with rrgs if you stay out of his fog view. I'm taking out a stack of axis rrg that contains SPAA , INF, and SPART with my comi rrgs. It's so cool. I wonder if he can see the shells or if they are hidden like out of range BBs. Much cheaper than using planes ” which is why pan Asia has so many advantages due to its view range.

• Quote from Conquerer74: “I always find that the top countries on 1.5 maps are the countries with comitern doctrine. ” I tend to play each Doctrine in turn so I never see a trend on a specific doctrine leading the map....

• Comintern Doctrine

Com Intern requires a slightly different mindset which doesn't sit well with a lot of people.You have to be prepared to lose troops and it will effect your k/d ratio. Building economy takes time to pay back, economy by expansion is more effective at the cost of army health. . . Cheap units isn't worth it if your opponents have stronger economies. . . Expanding with com intern on the first day is about pumping out arty and inf, then when you get RA up and running things get a bit easier. If you c…

• Is he cheating?

mindfields - - Questions and Answers

With the number of threads on this forum on this subject I'm starting to see a lot more of these offers being made at the start of the game. Looks like people lurking the forums are chancing their luck trying to get free resources. Definitely poor sportmanship and an overall crappy thing to do. Long term this only hurts the community by driving away potential new players if they fall for it. The games got a steep learning curve already without losing your resources to a scam.

• Propaganda offices

On some of the bigger maps like WaW they have some use. Your empire can get so big that you have too many negative morale influences and you never hit 100% morale in your core regions, they hover around 90+%. A single Morale office can push your target morale back over 100% and your cores can gather resources with full morale. If you've gone up against a major player who had a lot of land and have over-run them then you can also get stuck with remote regions constantly stuck at sub 30% and riski…

• In a city click the contruction button, at the bottom of the buildings tab is a "special" section which you can build a new capital building. If you've had a capital conquered it'll build a new one, otherwise it'll "move" your existing capital to the new city

• Hey 6thDragon! Nice putting a player against the forum poster. Started to recognise ZoomZoom's posts a lot more now as well! Pan Asia AC's & IC's working together to get vision is a killer combo. Even Axis RRG's extra firing range is outclassed by Pan Asia's ability to get first hit then shoot & scoot. Mass production of IC's is a thing.

• Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “My biggest concern its the lack of counter, i was able to defeat in my games, interceptor & rocket fighters with them, anti-air cannot protect all cities at once, strat bombers are able to just ignore the city with anti air or destroy them if there are to few anti air. Now after a enemy defeat my force of interceptor with just strat bombers & i cant do any counter play i made this post. In my opinion strat bomber need some nerf. Not make them useless but add some c…

• Useless Interceptors

Why aren't your airbases protected by AA and another stack of IC? Most of the time airbases aren't in range of each other. Both of you are pushing your air to the front lines and they meet at their extreme ranges. If you do use a forward airbase then you def need AA and have a secondary stack of IC's guarding your forward airbase. A lot of the time I find that rockets are reallly useful for taking out Airfields.

• Quote from ValeraZol: “My 10 interceptors with 290 hp points with 130 attack damage went on his 10 interceptors with 270 hp points and with 125 attack and 75-78 defense. After my direct attack the result should be my interceptors 215 hp points, his 140 hp points. But final result was 130 hp my planes (HOW he deal so much damage in defense !!!!??????) and 212 his planes !!!!! AND HE DIDNT PATROL ME because i calculte and my planes go in and out of circle of patrol in 6 minutes or faster but patro…

• Well ..... Here's a new one for me. Carriers are great for airbases that can't be sabotaged... Currently in a game where Player is destroying all land based airbases as he advances. I've just got to keep them moving otherwise they'll get rocket spammed as well. Is the players league still running? I'm thinking those are the type of games I should be joining.

• If you zoom out and have a large view of the map & double click on a single unit type army it will then select all the armies in view with that unit (it will also aggregate the other units in the army but NOT all that unit type). e.g. If you double click on a single AA unit it will select all the Armies with AA in view. it will then give you the tally of all the armies selected. Only use the total for the AA unit. If there's other units in the armies they will give you the number of those in the…

• Interceptors and fighting over your AA/SPAA are the usual way to get control of an air battle. Have to be really careful when leaving planes on Patrol not to let your opponent sneak Ground units under the patrol area and dilute the damage dealt. Although sometimes what you really need is good intel from spying/sub and a Flying bomb. I still would have beaten his stack as he had no interceptors but I enjoyed the buildup to this strike today...

• Doing recon on other players regions and seeing these type of marks.