Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would like to play is this still open? I would like Yugoslavia

• I'd like to join as Yugoslavia. Allied to USSR. Sarajevo is Capitol. Name is generalisim0 in CoW.

• call of war-generalisim0 Discord-generalisim0 #7381 Nation requested-Turkey I accept the rules. Rank 35 Turkey is neutral and experiencing political turmoil due to the abolition of the ottoman monarchy. Turkey is a dictatorship under Kamal ataturk. Possible revolution during the match. Possible expansion to its former self as ruler of Mideast. Traditional tension with backwards Saudi family. Well keep a small military for awhile. Focus mostly on trade and expanding production. (Economic recovery…

• why did it occur on day 24 then when im in the middle of a huge war? the game admin is using his powers to remove inactive players and replace them with members of his personal alliance. my military is probably being used against allies right now. the mod jewbear is on his team and i think this is an abuse of power. if there was an issue it should have been resolved on day 1 not 24.

• You guessed it. I have been banned because I recently returned to the game but did the horrible thing of getting my roommate to play. There is no rule that states one account per home. He uses his own pc and controls his own country but now for inviting people to play for the first time i have been banned. Its so ridiculous that I cant believe this wont be overturned. Im a paying customer who literally brought one more person to this game. I can not for one second understand what i have done wro…

• Can't log in?

Generalisimo - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Ellio_98: “Calm with the conspiracy theories here, there was a power cut at the servers in germany for seven hours. No 007 stuff going on. ” even if this was pure satire it doesnt change how I feel about Earths Rectum.

• I understand the non core penalty but i do think maybe the penalty itself is too high. I havent been playing too long but as my borders expand and my navy oil and food production cant keep up with it in my core provinces. what the population consumes in food from new conquered land is more than what i can produce in non core food provinces. so the food production coming from the mainland is having to feed territories while some of these territories are fertile lands. maybe a reduction to 50% wou…

• Can't log in?

Quote from mallahanjr: “Here is why the servers were down. Link ” more russian aggression and terror to accompany nuclear flights thro the gulf of mexico, english channel, and testing norad in north america. another stalin/hitler led nation in the making.

• Can't log in?

I just want to know if the game is paused right now? no consumption troop movement etc?

• Hey im pretty new to the game but I feel im doing well. Id like to join