Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was going to make a post before I found this. but I wish this was something. being able to analyse your tactics and the tactics of your enemies being able to see what they saw and how they reacted to it. it would be something that would be very cool if it was added and can help you learn new strategies and tactics and help you grow as a player

• Cruisers

SgtSniperMan101 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Naval Key: (You'll need this) BB = Battleship CA = Heavy Cruiser CL = Light Cruiser DD = Destroyer As I was playing a game and I was looking at cruisers I had a thought. Why not divide the cruisers into two categories: CLs or Light Cruisers and CAs or Heavy Cruisers Now for the pros and cons I thought up: Starting with CLs: In the real world the Light Cruisers were used as screening ships to protect the other bigger more expensive ships but they also were good Destroyer hunters. So my thought wa…

• Quote from Nn gg: “Quote from SgtSniperMan101: “... So my thought process was why not have a special forces unit that can embark and disembark at areas which don't have ports faster. Or at the very least why not give an ability like this to Commandos. ... ” well let’s give u a challenge to do to test if it’s realistic.U have 875 commandos walking onto a convoy. 1. U have to keep track of the number of people that are on the ship(attendance in a simpler form) 2. Making 875 people walk up a boat t…

• So upon seeing the Airborne and the Commandos I had I though which I spoke with my Alliance members and they seemed to like the idea as well. What was my Idea.... Marines. I noticed that with Harbors and ports making your units embark and disembark faster but that only works when you control the province. So my thought process was why not have a special forces unit that can embark and disembark at areas which don't have ports faster. Or at the very least why not give an ability like this to Comm…

• Paratroopers are coming!

SgtSniperMan101 - - News

With the paratroopers can you be able to get them to become a plane again at a cost and a long time to redeploy them like how it was during WW2.

• Hey superchan Rather than making a second alliance why don't you let some of the other alliances in your league get some more players

• If you enjoy winning and playing Call of War then come and join AFO Wolfpack. All are welcome.