Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Creating a Game

The_OOJ - - Questions and Answers

ADMIN! I WANT US PLAYERS TO BE ABLE TO CREATE DOMINION ANTARCTICA. THANKS!

• RPG: Operation Icecube

The_OOJ - - Roleplaying Threads

Greetings, Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement to make: a RPG on the dominion antarctica map! This will be the first RPG on the dominion antarctica map. It wont include any landswap, just the basic war declaration rules and events and stuff (you know). Tho I would need an admin/game leader who creates the game, because I'm pretty busy right now. Comment below ifyou're interested in adminstrating the game. I would like you to have some RPG experience. Also you would have to be an game ad…

• Game Creation

Germany is a very difficult nation to play. Romania will probably take czechia, italy will take switzerland or austria, britain will take belgium or the netherlands, and sweden will take denmark. This means you border 7 countries. Allthogh I'm about to win a game with germany. Here's a strategy for tryharders (such as me) *form a coalation and allie with some country in america, some in the eastern part of europe and some in africa * make a defenseline to poland *take denmark (dont take the isla…

• Game Creation

I finnished second at a blittzkrieg once, as spain. Though I think brittain is allways the ultimate nation. You'r on a island, so people are not even thinking about to attack you. If you'r brittain then you should: * Build up a big navy *take belgium or the netherlands and you've got the victory.

• Game Creation

Yeh so the historical world war is my absolute favourite, but it does'nt appear that much.

• Game Creation

I usually just play europe clash of nations, so I dont know a lot 'bout world at war maps. It's because I co-op with my friends (mostly) and I dont find that world at war is a good co-op map, cuz they'r way to big

• Game Creation

Quote from Sherh: “Build up that army because you ain't going anywhere with that ” What do you mean by that?

• Game Creation

Jesus cryes man that was a long text... but thnx, it helped me a lot! How do you know all this?

• Game Creation

Quote from VorlonFCW: “I don't think there are any less games being created, but now once games are full or too late to join they no longer show on the list. ” And THAT'S WAAAAAAAAY GOOD

• Game Creation

Quote from ducwigen: “ ” Quote from ducwigen: “Never mind any of those maps, though I agree with you all. ”

• Game Creation

Yeah, I think you got a point there. Some games are really hard to find. I think pacific war is the hardest one. It's my favourite game! America-map is also hard to find. But when you create a game, it's filled pretty fast, so self-created games are like on first page, while bigger maps are more rare. But I mean, big maps need more players, like five times more than a europe clash of nations, so on 5 europe clash of nation games, there is only one world at war. You know what I mean?

• We need YOU! You are the perfect member for our alliance! We're international, and you can join even if you're would be the biggest noob ever! CUZ WE DONT CARE! As soon as we got more than 5 members, we will challenge an other alliance! I'm known as KingKaiser and you can call me Kaiser J. Comment this (and of corse like) to get an invation to the Federation's union! For the federation and go glorious!forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…a34d1ff2b800e436eee50c0ff

• Game Creation

I must say, that I cant agree. Look, a few weeks ago, I created a game. And now I'm serious, it took only FIVE minutes and the game was full. So I dont think that player-created games fill slower than other games cuz... seriously, if you had to scroll down that much to find my game, then why did it fill so fast? Or was it the scroll-down-hollyday? (You maybee have such holidays in the US, I dont know)