Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance mail

runtford - - Suggestions / Criticism

Funnelroo, I thought the same thing! Not helpful at all. lol Let's try the question differently this time... Is there a button somewhere I can push in call of war to send a message directly to all members of my alliance? I do not see one on the alliance page or on the messaging page. I'm trying to avoid sending individual messages to everyone. Yes, I am the alliance leader, but I don't see any messaging options just for the leader.

• Alliance mail

runtford - - Suggestions / Criticism

Sherh, could you elaborate on how to do that? I'd love to message my entire alliance as well, but I don't see a way to do that. Thanks.

• Admiral Okami, I actually planned to mention something about Korea. I've played the 100 player map several times, and I'd say about half the time I've seen Korea invade Japan. I would suggest at least be prepared. I assume a lot of people playing Japan make the faulty assumption that they are safe from attack early on. Runtford

• Name Changer and Shop Improvements

runtford - - News

For me, this happens in game 2483997, a Frontline Pioneer game. It rarely happens in my regular game 2509189. Thus, I suspect it's a problem with the FP game specifically. I'm using an iPhone 7 Plus with IOS 11.4.1. P.S. I happens when I try to take some action: move a unit, start building something in a city, click on the provinces tab, etc. It seems to be event triggered as it doesn't just happen if I'm staring at the screen.

• Name Changer and Shop Improvements

runtford - - News

I get that blank white screen constantly on my iPhone. Perhaps it's an issue with the mobile app they haven't figured out yet. That never happens when I play on my PC.

• Sleep is definitely something I miss since I started playing this game. I've lost count of how many times I've gotten up in the middle of the night to check on things, move troops around, start the next research project. Ugh.

• African National Congress (ANC1) can provide a team.