Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 68.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Free Hungary Theory

Newbss - - Off Topic

Quote from Hadur1972: “Én Magyar hadtörténész vagy rokon látom nagy butaságot irtál Magyarországról Az Osztrák magyar monarchia nem vesztett használttet 1918 ban sötét elfoglalta 1916 ban Romániát. Én tudom, Hogy egész európa lenéz és megvet minket magyarokat ráadásul meghamisitják a hös történelmünket Lásd Trianonimages ” Never saw a Hungarian army in Bucharest, but I saw a Romanian army in budapest.I keep seeing one sided "historians" like this one that read what they have in school and take i…

• Only one player can win the grand prize.

• Release Notes 2019-12-17

Newbss - - News

To be honest I really like the new subs. Quote from Arcorian: “We fixed an issue that prevented attack arrows of range units from disappearing once a battle had ended. ” I still have that issue , but I think it needs the day to be changed for the refresh. I will keep an eye out for that. Overall kudos for this update.

• They will return to the departure point and become convoys.

• Release Notes - 2019-11-27

Newbss - - News

Sorry for the off-topic but I can't help it. We had 460 replies for the updates and I believe only 15-20 were made by the Bytro team about them. That topic was just a read material ? Something that you read before bed ? I say this because on the design , the game designer has a lot to say . This is the most important think always to reply ? On how the tank looks ? Freezy you are among that are in top of the chain at Bytro and it seems that what is important to you is to have players say that the…

• Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing

Newbss - - News

Wanted to play a few days before sharing my opinion. Before that , I have a question has the upper management been replaced in the last few months ? Since July/August there were changes that lead to this. Are you guys trying to cut the costs of maintaining the servers from COW and moved them exactly how the other games are ? From a developer side is easy to have 10 games exactly the same just change the design. From a player perspective I could guess Bytro is cheap because you can't hire 1-2-3-4…

• Fight Against Interceptor

Newbss - - Questions and Answers

With the rockets, you can catch his airforce. When he is not online, send 1 rocket to a airfield from him, that is in range . More specific, he will not let his airplanes to the closest airfield, he will probably pull them back a little , so test where he has the planes with rockets. 1 there , 1 there you should be able to destroy some.

This requires time, in my opinion drop the rockets, if you haven't research them or built them. RIght now you are defending, and you can use that. Make some forts at your border and put inside the Holly Three ( AA, AT, ART ) .This way you are covered on all sides. You can always ask free passage to his neighbors and you can drop some units in his back. Again, I never combat air with air, I mean to counter 30-40 planes, is a lost race to start working on air now. Also instead of rockets, make Rai…

Along with the other ideas that was given to you I will add another one. Spies, I tend to massive use them, put 2-3 on each airport set to Military Sabotage, this way you can destroy points from his airfields "health" . This is a longer term strategy, since they only act when the day changes. But with 2-3 counter points you can take his airforce down. Not to mention upgrade your AA, make 10 and stack them in your border.

• Market Overhaul

Newbss - - News

I don't know if the devs did something but the market seems to slowly start working again. I could get offers on different servers in mid game, a thing that a few weeks ago wasn't possible. So I salute this change if it happened.

• Market Overhaul

Newbss - - News

Exactly, you don't always want to start as a big power, but without trading you are doomed. My only concern is that they want to make a update in late October. All I'm saying is that is hard for a low level player to acknowledge his position in a map like that and finish it with the current changes. The market was the only think that kept you alive and kicking in late game in 1939 as a low tier country.

• Market Overhaul

Newbss - - News

I have a question, how can you play a good 1939 Historical if you are not Japan, Germany, USSR ,USA or another top country ? I started as Australia a week ago because I wanted a challenge , all that I do is build 1 lvl of IC per day because of resources. So this map not only you don't have armies as a low tier country you don't EVER got a chance against a human top tier country because you can never evolve as they are ( research/production/army). All my hope goes into them getting AI. I will pla…

• I won a 100 just 4 days ago with 2 AI countries in my coalition but it was like Vorlon said, they were in my coalition got inactive, left, went back online just to apply and left the server for good. I didn't find that as a problem, since both of them were quite expanded .

• Alliance Creation

Newbss - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Tin Military: “No the problem is definitely at CallOfWar's end. ” Try the advice that I gave you. It will work.

• Alliance Creation

Newbss - - Bug Reports and Issues

You have a 20-30 second window to do so. Have your logo saved, have your description in a notepad, once you are ready do the changes because it will take you 10-15 seconds. I had that problem the only way around it, is to move fast.

• Market Overhaul

Newbss - - News

Here is a example for normal speed. I am playing a Pacific map, we are 2 in USA and 2 in Asia, after a long war we decided all to win the game since there is only 4 active. Now we have to wait 3 days until they can join , so we just login on that server. I know there is nothing that can be done, since the updates from July are still bad and in play. I will not continue to say that my HC is not active because of that ( got bored to get into wars) , my market on all servers is dead since the beggi…

• Fire at will!

Newbss - - News

Do you have HC ? Because I got into 2 wars because of my arty, now whenever I approach a border I switch from aggressive . Bad part is if I want to lock down Gibraltar , set my ships on aggressive and instead of keeping spain and Italy away I got in wars with African nations because of HC. I'm so glad that HC ends in 2 days so I don't have this problem anymore (if I have HC i want to use the aggressive mechanic but is not worth it) .

• Fire at will!

Newbss - - News

My reply was one of the first on this subject and I decided not to carry with it since it might upset some of my friends, BUT I just joined a Pacific a few days ago and everyday I get in war with AI's . I have 2 active wars with countries that I don't want to attack, not to mention I don't have the chance to recover or to position troops. From what I can read trough the forum for 2 months I never saw 1 good comment for the aggressive stance of the AI. I told you then that people will leave becau…

• I never build many subs, I tend to go for destroyers combined with Battleship and 1-2 cruisers maybe 1-2 subs. Now with this in mind, you can make a few stacks of cruisers and take out the troops from the islands then take it over with what you like ( AT,AA) militia takes food from and they are not that great of a troop, I don't even research them. So you can take islands without any loss now. Secondly once you took the far islands, make a airfield and put some naval bombers so they can scout an…

• Event - Swift Strike

Newbss - - General Discussions

Are you even a gamer if you take a shit ? JK