Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HORRABLE quitters,coiners

kasiakate - - General Discussions

WELL another great game reduce to over coining. lost over 30 percent of players , it a shame the 100 player games cant be filled with real players , it a shame that after 2 days half a game goes inactive by the 3rd day the other half cause the coiners, it a shame that you made a great game and turned into a boring , waste of time and flooding the game with gold offers , it a shame , i quess there kids need a new car , what a waste of time , good job Call of war you have match EVONYm and showen h…

• sad,

kasiakate - - Questions and Answers

i remember when this game was about skill no coining , i remember the game 1918 , which started this all off , now 10 yrs later it a shame and disgrace what this game has become a shameful entitled waste of time and money , wxample a 100 player game i joined as the 2 day inactive period ended over half the game went inactive, same on a smaller game of call of war , i. it a shame it become greedy gold driven game instead of skill and stargery , now you got one person on day one got all 5 everythi…